Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 8555|Reply: 2

dso1202E recall file problem

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2018-9-10 02:19:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi i’m Marco Faccio from Italy .
I bought in April 2018  the DSO1202E  serial number :  DSO1200171 firmware version : 20160329 downloaded from your sites Hantek.com

I  have two problems with my DSo1202E  I can not record and recall the file  .rec the wave data from usb and often it goes off and starts again

I try to illustrate the method I use to verify that it does not make mistakes ,in this way I can record the file and play it. theoretically I can also save wave data on usb, you see the name of the file, but if I later try to recall the file nothing happens.:

UTILITY key ? F5 1/5 ? RECORD ? F1 type REC? channel and frames selection ? START .

AFTER F1 type PLAY ? START . Until all ok , the wave data file  is reproduced and shown .

AFTER F1 type SAVE ?F4 SAVE MENU ?F2 SAVE . The file recordxxx.rec appears , if i open the file list I can select the various files

then press RECALL .

at this point nothing happens. I have updated the firmware with the one downloaded from your site but nothing has changed. with the original version of the firmware temporarily appeared written indicating operation in progress. succeeded or failed, now no longer.

trying to update the firmware I noticed that with some USB drives the DSO1202E running the update sent an error message as if it could not read the files from the usb. the same files on another usb have been read and update ok .

moreover if during the attempts to recall the .rec file you press a "wrong" key the instrument suddenly turns off and then start again immediately. sometimes I have wrongly turned off the instrument without leaving a recording menu and at the next re-ignition it gave a gray screen . after some re-ignition and restarted normally.

you can help me ?

thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2018-11-22 16:10:51 | Show all posts

Sir, please send your problem to our support email support@hantek.com

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2020-5-27 14:45:05 | Show all posts
Hello Marco,
I am Ettore.  I have the same model of oscilloscope.
I am having trouble with installing the drivers on
Windows 10.  Can you please let me know what
drivers and software you are using.
Grazie in anticipo.
Ettore

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 19:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.158325 second(s), 21 queries .