Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 9319|Reply: 6

Attention Found many bugs..

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2018-1-31 13:12:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Prabath at 2018-1-31 13:48

Please Help.. Hi i Got  Hantek 6074BE I have found several problems please read below..

My app version is V2.1.36

1)when i
press pause for Zooming at 500ms Time/Div . It Does not work unless  i press Pause button by waiting 2 to 3 seconds after screen drawing complets...that means when i need, i cannot zoom at any point of screen to capture waveform gliches

2) when 500ms Time/Div is used Channel drawing starts from left then end at right corner of the screen right... But there is  2 Seconds to 3 Seconds delay before drawing restart from left again..Thats mean there is 2S to 3S DATA LOSS ...

3) when channels are not connected  and 10V/div is 1X i see 314mV leak voltage..

Please Help.. I brought it from Alie Seller he/she does not help me...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2018-1-31 16:58:14 | Show all posts

1. When the timebase is 500ms, the scope enters scan mode automaticly. Please view the user manual.
When it stops, you can change the timebase from 500ms to 1s to zoom out the waveform.
2. There are more waves outside the right side of the screen. You can narrow the waveform(change the timebase from 500ms to 1s after it stop) to see the right wave. If you want to acquire more data, please use bigger timebase.
3. A little deviation from the oscilloscope is normal.
Why do you use the 10V/div to measure a 1V or smaller signal?You can choose 200mV/div to measure.
The DC Gain Accuracy of this scope is ±3% * full range.
Please use small gear as much as possible so that the results will be more accurate.
If you want to use high precision equipment, please choose high precision equipment.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-1-31 23:39:15 | Show all posts
Edited by Prabath at 2018-2-1 10:44
1. When the timebase is 500ms, the scope enters scan mode automaticly. Please view the user manual.
When it stops, you can change the timebase from 500ms to 1s to zoom out the waveform.

I want to ZOOM IN Not ZOOM OUT. stopping while capturing is stupid Tell me Why it  has PAUSE button.....? i want only to pause when capturing.... When i pause and ZOOM it get stuck at 500ms Time/DiV but i see   Time/Div changes.But nothing happens...this doesn't happen to lower time base..due to that i have to start capturing all over again.. I tried with other PCs to no avail.. i never seen this happens to other scopes..

There are more waves outside the right side of the screen. You can narrow the waveform(change the timebase from 500ms to 1s after it stop) to see the right wave. If you want to acquire more data, please use bigger timebase.

It must start drawing immediately from left end when right end drawing is complete regardles of the time base ...There is a Delay of 3 seconds..

A little deviation from the oscilloscope is normal.

Read my question correctly ..You say 314mV is Little .i see 314mV when nothing is connected in even 100mV range as well..due to this i cant use Amp Clamp.. I see this only on Channel 1 its random fault

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2018-2-4 08:49:27 | Show all posts
I got a Hantek 6254BC on eBay yesterday.

After software installation I can hear relay clicks inside,but there is no any wave show up. No matter what I do no wave on the grid. After choose "connect" from File menu the program closed abruptly, the blinking green LED on the unit turns to red.
"Auto" button only makes few clicks, nothing happens on screen. at the bottom it says connected, but on top "Connect" circle keeps blinking. If it's USB connection problem how the replay get the signal from program?
Can some body help me?
Thanks.

Calibration always end up "Error: Over time !"

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-2-4 22:44:44 | Show all posts
Download latest App and set V/div to minimum then see if channels register any voltage..

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2018-2-5 08:07:37 | Show all posts
I have latest program 2.1.36 installed. The first time run after installation It shows "Reading" in the middle of the window, stay there forever. After restart just show nothing. Even no lines show up for each channel.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2018-2-5 10:18:16 | Show all posts
+1-US3479866233 replied at 2018-2-5 08:07
I have latest program 2.1.36 installed. The first time run after installation It shows "Reading" in  ...

Sir, please connect the two red and black connectors of the USB cable to your computer before you test.
And check whether there is an Hantek6000 device without a yellow exclamation mark in the device manager.
And give me some pictures to study.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 02:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.168131 second(s), 21 queries .