Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

Author: xyz

DSO4084B Bug report

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2018-2-12 10:53:31 | Show all posts
xyz replied at 2018-2-10 18:29
Hello. I was trying to reply earlier but i couldn't login on the forum for almost a week, and actual ...

Thanks for your feedback.
We will modify it, please wait for a while.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-4-2 17:10:24 | Show all posts
Edited by xyz at 2018-4-2 17:13

Hello, here is some feedback to the latest update, and some new bugs found.

2. Trigger mode: normal. Acquire mode: average. Time base <=20ns. Waveform is triggered randomly and is unstable on the screen.

This one still exists, and only in triggering normal mode. In auto mode waveform  is stable on the screen. See screenshots.

And another bug with the trigger... To see the problem i sugest to use some short single pulse signal every 1 second. Set trigger to normal mode. Use single button to stop the waveform. Now use run/stop button to release the waveform. From now trigger acts like it was in auto mode, even if menu still says it's in normal mode. If you change trigger to auto and then to normal again, the trigger starts working normally.

This one is also  not yet repaird. And the problem is simpler than i thought... It's just that pressing "single" button allways switches trigger to auto mode.

Some new bugs:

Mem depth >4K, trigger mode normal. Connect probe to any periodic signal and set trigger level to the middle of the signal. Now move trigger level above or below your signal and use horisontal position knob. Signal i cutted. Just like in the first post  that i wrote in this thread.

Enable second channel and enable measure on that channel. When "All Measure" option is set to "OFF" the displayed values are for first channel instead of second channel. The same is with channels three and four

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2018-4-4 16:50:59 | Show all posts
xyz replied at 2018-4-2 17:10

Sir, thanks for your feedback.
We will test and reply you. Please wait for several days.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2018-4-25 10:02:46 | Show all posts
xyz replied at 2018-4-2 17:10

Sir, sorry to reply you so late.
These bugs had been modifyed.
Please download in this link: http://hantek.com/en/ProductDetail_3_12166.html

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-6-24 23:28:44 | Show all posts
Hi, here is some feedback to the latest update (firmware 1.1.2(180608.0)).
Bugs that i reported above are fixed except this one:
Mem depth >4K, trigger mode normal. Connect probe to any periodic signal and set trigger level to the middle of the signal. Now move trigger level above or below your signal and use horisontal position knob. Signal i cutted. Just like in the first post  that i wrote in this thread.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-12-22 15:14:36 | Show all posts
Hi, I have just update my oscilloscope to the latest firmware version, 20181208.
What I noticed is that horizonatl position knob and trigger position knob are not responsive anymore.
If you turn a knob slowly then it works "almost" fine, but if you turn it a little too fast then it is not working, or even works in opposite direction.
Vertical position knobs are working fine on all four channels...

Also this one is still not repaird:

Mem depth >4K, trigger mode normal. Connect probe to any periodic signal and set trigger level to the middle of the signal. Now move trigger level above or below your signal and use horisontal position knob. Signal is cutted. Just like in the first post that i wrote in this thread.

Maybe I didn't explain it preciseley. I know that the exaple that i wrote above is not what you normally do with your oscilloscope, but it shows the problem...
Imagine that you have some periodic signal, single pulse or frame and it appears every 1 minute period.
When it appears, oscilloscope triggers it, and then 1 minute without trigger.
If you now try to move signal horizontally you will see that only 4k data of the signal is displayed, even if i have mem. depth set to >4k.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-2-5 01:05:08 | Show all posts
Hi, Any news about the update?

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2019-3-15 00:19:03 | Show all posts
Hi Amy. It's been almost three months without any information/update. Did you decide there is no bug? Or maybe it's just my device? Please, let me know... There're some other bugs that i want to report but i don't want to post them until previous ones are closed. Thank You for any info.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2019-3-16 16:36:12 | Show all posts
_xyz_ replied at 2019-3-15 00:19
Hi Amy. It's been almost three months without any information/update. Did you decide there is no bug ...

About this bug, that is normal.
"Mem depth >4K, trigger mode normal. Connect probe to any periodic signal and set trigger level to the middle of the signal. Now move trigger level above or below your signal and use horisontal position knob. Signal i cutted. Just like in the first post  that i wrote in this thread."

In normal mode, when the signal is triggered, the oscilloscope reads one frame of data from the FPGA, and does not read all the data.
In the trigger gap, the FPGA has been re-collected, and the oscilloscope can not read the remaining data. So when you move left and right, the oscilloscope always shows a frame waveform.
It is recommended that you set the trigger mode as a single trigger.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-3-16 19:29:57 | Show all posts
Thank You Amy for info. What about horizontal position knob and trigger position knob issues?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 20:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.170028 second(s), 19 queries .