Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 10139|Reply: 5

IDSO1070A need update

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2018-1-15 21:25:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello Hantek Team,
I got a iDSO1070A from Banggood. The most important was the wifi feature for ANDROID and IOS. Unfortunatly as someone in the group, I do not have iOS device so I can't use the indirect wifi connect feature. This is very uncumfortable because the Android application v0.54.0 is really an unfinished development software. I explain:
     -1- To use single sweep, ther is no button to rearm. It mus be "menu>Trigger>sweep>Auto" and then "menu>trigger>sweep>single" this is really amazin and very time cunsuming because each action mask the menu and bing back to main screen.
     -2- The trigger instant of any event is on the middle of the screen. There is no "cursor" to set the trigger time to the left or to the right (as it is in the PC application).
     -4- this is the most important, the Android application do not have the indirect wifi connection feature in the "Menu>utility"

Since there is only the wifi direct connect mode available in Android, the Tablet or SmartPhone is unable to get internet connection at the same time. So, the iDSO device is usable only in USB mode (for no iOS owner).

Now, about the PC application:
     -1- I can see "some grass" (noise) on the vertical mode, 1V/div event if the probe (x10) is connecteted on the calibration signal. Can you explain why?
     -2- I need single sweep feature. this is OK until time base is 200ms/div. The trigger mode works well, the cursors, horizontal and vertical can be correctly set. As I begin to use 500ms/div thee trigger is no more usable. Can you explain why?

Can you give a dte for the firmware and android app update?
As it is, the iDSO1070A seems a very unfinished product.

Jean-Guy

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2018-1-16 08:46:25 | Show all posts

Sir, thanks for your feedback.

We will improve its function.
Because our engineer is busy with another project, it may take a while.
We plan to finish programming in May this year.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-1-16 16:28:19 | Show all posts
Amy,
Many thanks for your early reply.
I understand your meaning. But if you know the product as unfinished, why did you sale it with most caracteristics it does not have yet?
Be sur I will wait, even if May seems to me very far.... What do I do with my IDSO1070a until this date.
I am a very disappointed.
But thanks at all for your answer...
I am free for testing any new feature you will end on this product (New firmare, new android app, new PC app).
Best regard's.
Jean-Guy

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2018-1-17 17:02:32 | Show all posts
DeFCoM replied at 2018-1-16 16:28
Amy,
Many thanks for your early reply.
I understand your meaning. But if you know the product as unf ...

The software of this product is mainly aimed at the IOS system.
We will finish it quickly.
If you are not satisfied, please contact youe seller to deal with.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2018-1-30 05:57:03 | Show all posts
amy replied at 2018-1-17 17:02
The software of this product is mainly aimed at the IOS system.
We will finish it quickly.
If you a ...

If IOS is the aimed system, you should stop advertising it as android scope. I purchased scope nearly 1 year ago. At that time i am shocked that there was no android software. After several months an unfinished app released (thanks for that). But it is not usable, crashes frequently, just has edge trigger, does not remember any settings adjusted etc.

I am also disappointed from idso1070a. Contacting seller is not an option since it is not his fault.

Please update the app and make it as functional as IOS app.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2018-12-20 17:13:42 | Show all posts
Edited by ustafa at 2018-12-20 17:15
amy replied at 2018-1-16 08:46
We will improve its function.
Because our engineer is busy with another project, it may take a while.
We plan to finish programming in May this year.

You were planning to finish updates for android software in 2018 May. Now we are in december and still waiting for a functional android software. Please focus your engineer on this.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 16:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.237867 second(s), 21 queries .