Logic analyzer - SPI

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2017-12-8 18:00:06 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello,

I'm trying to correctly read data from a spi line. Whenever I'm capturing data, glitches from the SS line make the software wrongly interpret the bytes. As you can see on the picture that I attached, the byte should be interpreted as 108. Here, the software cuts the byte in two and interprets it as ?96 and ?0.

What should I do?

I have another question. I'm trying to record two spi words of 8 bits, but that are separate by few milliseconds. How can I capture both bytes? Repeated mode makes the data acquisition great, but I am only able to capture the last word of the two (since the software clears the data whenever a new word comes in). When I am using Record mode, I always get the error: "Sample might got lost!. Reduce sample rate" which I do, but the software only successfully captures both words 1 out of 5 times. Shift and Screen mode only allows 2kHz sample rate, which is not enough.

Is it possible to use the Protocol interface in the software to probe data from a spi line, like for the UART protocol interface where you click on Receive and you can see data coming in (without the need to execute a command like in the spi Protocol interface).

please help

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.digilentinc.com/topic/3546-logic-analyzer-spi/

animated products

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-23 14:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.215589 second(s), 20 queries .