Hantek 6074be problems...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2017-4-3 12:09:28 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi
I bought hantek 6074be before a few months. I installed software on my own workshop laptop and on my girlfriends pc. Worked fine.. But now, i am in trouble. The software does not start anymore while hantek is connected to usb. If i disconnect hantek from usb, then software starts. If i plug in usb after started software, it does not connect. I took a look to the pcb. When i plug in the usb, there is a small yellow led. This led is on for 3 seconds, then off. I think, it is firmware problem ?!

Please help !

thx

Jan

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-8 06:24:08 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Jan1980 at 2017-4-8 06:28

This yellow indicator LED on and off again. But if i make warm U17 ( MX25L4006E) with hotair and then connect USB, inidcator light is on all the time till i disconnect USB again, but oscilloscope not working. I have read dump from this serial flash cold and hot in programmer. Dumps compared in hex comparing tool. No differents. Do you think this serial flash is damaged ?? Can you send me dump for this serial flash ? How can i make firmware update on this model ??? Please help !!!!!!!

What is the sense of the PRG-Button ??? One time, i pushed PRG button. While holding, i connected USB. Then, i can start programm. I have to wait a few minutes and oscilloscope is working... But just one time it was happen...

Threads

Credits

实习版主

Credits
3#
Post time 2017-4-11 09:11:36 | Show the author posts only
Dear sir,

Please send me about your Device Manager  and the SN no. with your machine.

In addition, you can send it to by email (support@hantek.com)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-19 13:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.225554 second(s), 20 queries .