Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 6905|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Hantek DSO5202BM: The question about the contents of the memory.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2017-3-8 22:56:18 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2017-3-9 10:58

Tell me, can I expect that by catching an event in a signal with a trigger I will have a continuous waveform record in the oscilloscope's memory to analyze what happened before this event and what was after it within the selected memory depth? For example, if you use a memory depth of 2M and a maximum sampling frequency (400MS / sec), a digital section of the signal with a duration of 5ms should fit into memory. Will this be a continuous signal section? For example, I need to study some transient process lasting 5ms with the maximum possible detail. Suppose I use the trigger to catch the beginning of this process. Can I expect to see after that a detailed waveform of this entire transient process recorded in memory? If it could be done so that all these 5ms were placed on the screen, then this question would not arise. However, this can not be done, by the fact that this will not at all be the sampling rate that is needed... There is one more issue that is closely related to the previous question. The specification for the oscilloscope says that it can capture up to 2000 (or 2500 - I do not remember exactly) the waveforms per second. I'm wondering: what is meant by an waveform? The contents of all the involved depth of memory, the information in which can be much larger than what is placed on the screen, or is the waveform of the screen content?

P.S: Sorry my bad english.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-5-5 10:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.143291 second(s), 20 queries .