Electronic Engineer Discuss

Return to list New
Author: Oleg10011001
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Hantek DSO5202BM: The problem with using cursors Track mode.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
31#
Post time 2016-8-17 15:09:11 | Show the author posts only
Sir, interpretation for several issues,
The track cursor doesn't support reference waveform.
And the wavy line should come from the input signal.
About your new questions, you can use the single trigger "SINGLE SEQ" to get the fast transients signal and move the waveform horizontally.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
32#
 Author| Post time 2016-8-17 17:18:26 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2016-8-17 18:03
The track cursor doesn't support reference waveform.

Yes, I already knew it, but the reason why it was done I do not understand. I merely pointed out that this case is not brought to an end. It takes more to make inaccessible switch mode cursor measurements type "Track" when the source is selected as the reference waveform (RefA or RefB).

And the wavy line should come from the input signal.

I do not understand how this is possible? When the set time 2ns scan oscilloscope sampling at a rate 1Gs / sec. Thus it appears that one cell of the grid on the screen is necessary on the two points. On wavy lines I see about two waves of one grid cell and thus get one out of two:
1) Existing point somehow connected is not a straight line but an arc;
2) the points themselves for some reason, are drawn in the form of an arc, not a straight line or point.
Between samples, the oscilloscope receives no information about the signal and thus it is not clear how the input signal may affect what an oscilloscope connects two adjacent points on the arc of the screen, rather than direct...

About your new questions, you can use the single trigger "SINGLE SEQ" to get the fast transients signal and move the waveform horizontally.

I understand it. Now there is the question of what is normal if that is not possible to scroll horizontally registered waveform when the oscilloscope waits for the next event, which will trip the trigger and update of the waveform on the screen? When continued capture waveforms stopped scrolling no problem.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
33#
Post time 2016-8-19 10:31:28 | Show the author posts only
1. The track cursor doesn't track the ref waveform, please use the time and voltage cursor to measure.
2. When the base time is less than or equal to 80ns, the scope enters into interpolation mode. Most of the points are drawn by the interpolation method based on the collected points.
3. In normal trigger mode, only when the waveform meets the trigger condition, the scope will scan, the waveform will be displayed, but the waveform will not be saved or stopped.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
34#
 Author| Post time 2016-8-23 07:17:22 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2016-8-23 07:47
1. The track cursor doesn't track the ref waveform, please use the time and voltage cursor to measure.

Okay, but is it possible to prevent the entry into the mode that is not supported? When I switch to cursor measurement type "Track" choice as a source of some reference waveform is blocked and it is right. However, if I choose as a source of reference waveform, the ability to switch to cursor measurement type "Track" for some reason are not locked and it is not correct because it allows input mode is not supported. It's not difficult to modify.

2. When the base time is less than or equal to 80ns, the scope enters into interpolation mode. Most of the points are drawn by the interpolation method based on the collected points.

It is clear, thank you for the clarification! However, I believe that when there is a waveform drawing mode using dots, interpolation is not used and you can see the true shape of the signal as it is. It turns out it is not possible here.

3. In normal trigger mode, only when the waveform meets the trigger condition, the scope will scan, the waveform will be displayed, but the waveform will not be saved or stopped.

It is clear, thank you for the clarification!

Earlier, I pointed out even at some moments in the work of the oscilloscope, which seems to have not seen you. In particular, I pointed to the absence in the upper window channel markers in dual view. I also pointed out that immediately after the switch to the Cursor mode type "Track", the voltage measuring cursors are unattached to the waveform. It has so far been no fixes or defined as the correct operation of the oscilloscope.

I will add that I would love to see constantly on the oscilloscope screen, the current sample rate and memory depth is used.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
35#
Post time 2016-8-23 17:04:31 | Show the author posts only
Edited by amy at 2016-8-23 17:11

If you choose dots type to view the waveform, when the basetime is less than or equal to 80ns, the oscilloscope still enter into interpolation mode.
As the sampling time becomes shorter, the quantity of the sampling points will be reduced, not enough to draw the complete waveform.
Before, we have solved the problem of track cursor in the dual window。

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
36#
 Author| Post time 2016-8-23 20:30:59 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2016-8-23 21:11

Today rechecked it again, how cursors measure voltage work immediately after switching to the "Track" mode. If you switch to the "Track" mode takes place during the continued recording waveform, the cursor is positioned is normal, but the voltage is not calculated correctly:

If you switch to the "Track" mode takes place during the time when the registration of the new waveform is stopped, and the work goes to the stored waveform, the cursor can still be positioned wrong:

Marked are bugs in the cursors measure the voltage and calculate the voltage can only be observed immediately after the switch to the "Track" mode. After the start of movement of the cursor "S" or "E" these bugs disappear and the oscilloscope starts to operate normally. As for the lack of a channel marker in the top window when working with two windows, then this can be seen by looking in the following illustration:

Here you can replace the incorrect drawing of the waveform in the lower window at high magnification.

I will add that I would like to, with the default settings of the oscilloscope, does not change the previously set color scheme and sound mode button presses. If this can not be done, it would be desirable that the default was set that color scheme, which can be seen in the screenshots provided to me; In my opinion, this color scheme is best combined with an external oscilloscope view.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
37#
Post time 2016-8-24 13:44:28 | Show the author posts only
We are testing and modify, please wait for a while.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
38#
 Author| Post time 2016-9-5 19:30:20 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2016-9-5 19:39

Well, in anticipation of the long awaited bug fixing I want to clarify a couple of points.

Look at the following screenshots:

Here you can see the same point at a different time scans. Waveforms in both channels were taken from one point of the circuit, that is, should be identical. I wonder why, when the set scan time 4ns, the waveform on the second channel is drawn wavy line? Why is there such a big difference in the interpolation of the waveform? Another question: why the waveform received on both channels are shifted relative to each other at 5 ns? This is normal?

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
39#
Post time 2016-9-6 17:35:10 | Show the author posts only
We will test this problem. After fix it, we will contact you. Please wait for a while.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-5-2 19:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.172915 second(s), 19 queries .