Electronic Engineer Discuss

Author: Oleg10011001
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Hantek DSO5202BM: The problem with using cursors Track mode.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
21#
 Author| Post time 2016-7-29 18:00:55 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2016-8-1 13:33

Thanks for the explanation!

Moreover, a new error has been added in the latest version of the firmware; in previous versions of the firmware, this error was absent. When using the oscilloscope in a mode with two windows in the upper window (when it is active) began to work badly cursors to measure the voltage in "Track" mode. Once the cursor "S" and / or "E" leave that part of the waveform, which is projected in the lower window, so immediately stops working associated cursor measuring voltage

This bug been fixed

The latest version of the firmware the following new bugs have been seen:
1) After clicking on the "SAVE TO USB" button, in the process of performing this function, for some reason, for a short time, a menu opens, if it has been closed;
2) When the set scan time 2ns sometimes waveform drawn some strange wavy line:

If the capture of oscillograms is stopped, you should perform some action with a waveform, for example just move it, and the view waveform becomes normal:

This bug was first spotted back in the previous version of the firmware and continues until now.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
22#
 Author| Post time 2016-7-31 23:32:54 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2016-8-1 13:28

I found another bug or maybe a lot of bugs in one place. It is impossible to make cursor measurements of any type on the on-screen reference waveform - when you specify as a source RefA (namely from there taken the reference waveform shown on the screen), cursors simply disappear from the screen and still can not switch between cursors "S" and "E" through F4 keys. Neither indicator is lit next to the control element V0 and its rotation or pressing or has no effect. For exemple:

In addition, when the source is selected RefB (off) appear on the screen cursors, which measure is not clear that, while switching between cursors "S" and "E" are not generally available. For exemple:

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
23#
Post time 2016-8-2 10:57:55 | Show the author posts only
Dir sir,
We will contact you after we modify this bug.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
24#
Post time 2016-8-3 15:10:32 | Show the author posts only
Dir sir,
Please let me know,
What did you do when the wavy line appeares at 2ns basetime? How to create this wavy line?

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
25#
 Author| Post time 2016-8-3 15:43:45 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2016-8-3 16:52

For wavy line, I do not do anything special. Now perform the following steps:
1) Turn on the oscilloscope, and then reset it to the default;
2) Starting to get the waveform with a USB-connector Arduino Uno, I placed it on the screen so that it takes up most of the screen;
3) During the capture scan waveform changed with time. At this time, I put it on 2ns;
4) By repeatedly pressing the button "SINGLE SEQ" and in one of the still images obtained wavy line:

As you can see, this time not all the waveform drawn by a wavy line. In addition, this time as I did not move the waveform on the screen its appearance has not changed and has not returned to normal. I have wavy line is obtained from the very first attempt (pressing the button "SINGLE SEQ"). However, not every waveform fails to see it. For example, I could not get a wavy line on the waveform obtained from the calibration of the generator built-in oscilloscope. I'm not sure that this bug. Just I saw something seemed strange to me and I show you. You tell yourself bug or not.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
26#
Post time 2016-8-4 11:12:56 | Show the author posts only
OK.
We will test it to find out the reason. Will contact you later。

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
27#
 Author| Post time 2016-8-6 18:07:33 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2016-8-6 21:31

Well, the latest version of the firmware, I saw the following:
1)
After clicking on the "SAVE TO USB" button, in the process of performing this function, for some reason, for a short time, a menu opens, if it has been closed

This bug been fixed;

2) For the most part solved the problem with the work cursor measurements on the reference waveform. At the same time somehow made inaccessible cursor measurements the type "Track" as the source when the selected reference waveform. And, in doing so, we assumed that the user first selects the type of cursor measurements, and then indicate the source. If you do the opposite, that is, first by selecting the source (for example: RefA), and then the type of cursor measurement the type "Track", we get the following situation:

The cursor "S" and "E" are functioning properly, but the associated cursors measure voltage - do not work. In this situation, you can easily get, if the user uses a different type of cursor measurements on the reference waveform and does not need to modify the source before going to cursor;

3) When fixed scan time 2ns waveform with USB-connector Arduino Uno is still drawn a wavy line.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
28#
 Author| Post time 2016-8-15 12:14:22 | Show the author posts only
Well, waiting for the long-awaited bug fixing reported finding new bugs (or strange). All of them are related to the work the trigger type "Edge" (Slope: Rising); it is used by default. The only thing I would change in the settings Trigger Mode: Normal (default is Mode: Auto). In general, I wanted to see what kind of transients occur when you turn on the power supply of my laboratory. I connected the oscilloscope to the power supply, set up in the above manner the trigger and turn on the power unit. Here is what I saw on the oscilloscope screen:

It seems to me that, in this case, the center line, dotted line and waveform should intersect at one point? Here we see that the trigger load for 80ms before the signal level has reached the trigger level trigger... Next, I turn off the power supply and the trigger for some reason again is triggered, although the settings specified trigger Slope: Rising, instead Slope: Falling. Here is what I saw on the oscilloscope screen:

Here we do not even see the waveform of the places where the signal level has reached the trigger level trigger... In addition to this, I can not, with the trigger in the specified mode, scroll through the registered waveform horizontally. When you try to do this can happen one of two things:
1) Waveform disappear, as happened in this screenshot:

2) Waveform does not disappear from the screen, but at the same time stands still and does not scroll. I see in this movement only trigger offset marker.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
29#
Post time 2016-8-16 09:53:27 | Show the author posts only
Dir sir,
We had contact you via email.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
30#
 Author| Post time 2016-8-16 12:57:10 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2016-8-16 13:24

Well, after a firmware update, I saw that what I said earlier (Post time 2016-8-6 18:07:33) remains relevant. As for my message yesterday, I seem to figured out what the problem was - it happened fast transients that were not visible at the scan time, which has been established but the trigger on them worked. You only need to deal with the inability to scroll horizontally registered waveform when the oscilloscope is waiting for the next event, which will trip the trigger and update the waveform on the screen. By the way, here's waveform with the transient, who have not seen, but which trigger works when you turn off the power supply. Look, I try to scroll it horizontally, but it goes on, with only shifts the trigger handle:

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-5-2 16:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.213422 second(s), 19 queries .