Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 3026|Reply: 4

Hantek 6022BL Logic Analyzer software

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2016-1-19 14:46:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear Sirs
I have bought your Hantek6022BL USB Oscilloscope and State Analyzer, and I am trying to use its Logic Analyzer capabilities.
I please ask you to let me know how it is possible to horizontally drag the data window in a sufficiently fast way (e.g. with keyboard shortcuts) instead of using the mouse dragging. The problem is that the “Zoom In” function does not keep the time position I am looking at, so that it is necessary to drag the window each time the Zoom is used and this operation is painfully slow using the normal mouse dragging. The zooming is needed to visualize the desired signals because the state information to be analyzed can be anywhere on the timeline – I have to start with a “Zoomed All Out” view of the data and only after to zoom in to the desired details  - as no triggering function is available in the supplied program (version 1.0.1).
Of course, “zooming in” keeping the time position at data cursor would be the perfect solution.
I remain waiting for your kind answer and advice.
Thank you and best regards.
Giulio Carrato
Trieste – Italy

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

实习版主

Credits
Post time 2016-1-20 10:21:18 | Show all posts
Dir sir,

Sorry to inform that there is no a keyboard shortcuts to Zoom In/Out. You must drag the window to display the waveform each time the Zoom is used.

Any further discussion, please let me know.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-1-20 16:44:47 | Show all posts
Amy,
OK. Thank you.
So, could you provide an update of the software so that "zooming in" keeps the current time position at the data cursor instead of the time at the left edge of the display window?
Otherwise the Logic Analyzer software is practically unusable.
Kind regards.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2017-2-15 00:23:31 | Show all posts
hello
i have the same problem and it is very annoying
please update your software if it is posible
or make it opensource

thank you

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2018-3-24 19:54:52 | Show all posts
salve ho comprato handok 6022bl e ho provato ad installare il programma su windows 7 professional ma non mi va come fare grazie

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

QQ|Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2018-6-19 14:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.307562 second(s), 20 queries .