Help Hantek DSO2D15

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2024-1-19 06:53:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Was happy with my Hantek but past few weeks I not sure what’s happened please anyone advise check already forums all day today try suggestions no luck first it’s not
channel 1 trace on my scope wont center, its as if there a DC voltage offsetting the trace,all day today  tried to use it tonight to test a low pass filter and the trace is right at the top of the screen. So I tried to calibrate it and it gives this error 510d6, I tried rebooting several times and then tried a different firmware but nothing works. channel 1 and 2 trace on my scope same wont center, its as if there a DC voltage offsetting the trace it was on all day calibration is not possible same error 510d6 I will attach pictures please what I done wrong how can I maybe factory reset or something I really like Hantek but past week a bit of headaches for me

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2024-1-21 03:38:20 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I emailed them directly maybe they will help they actually responded straight away but I was hoping maybe someone has similar issue it’s defo not the software

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
3#
 Author| Post time 2024-2-5 01:25:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pu6k1n can you please suggest I try all factory reset roll back firmware software using 4pada and eevlog forum but no luck it’s like my generator working all the time and Chanel 1 signal (луч) not centered what is can be issue I quiet about self calibration it’s just constant error
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-5-12 20:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.226907 second(s), 21 queries .