Hantek 2D72 Wrong Model Number after Brick recovery

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2023-11-2 20:40:18 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
HI, I purchased my 2D72 this year. It started having trouble reading capacitors so I tried updating the Firmware, but like alot of people I bricked the system.
I have sinced been able to use Flash Loader with the HantekHTX2021010801.bin file and DfuSe_Demo with the HantekHTX2021090901.dfu file. Everything worked but after the reboot it did not recognise the AWG. I then found that in the Menu - Sys Info that the Model number had changed from 2D72 to Hantek2CXX, I assume I am either doing sonething wrong when loading the bin abd dfu or that I have the wrong bin file.

If I am using the wrong file can you upload the correct ones or if I am installing the software incorrectly can you let me know what I am doing wrong.

I have attached a copy of the screen.

Thanks for the help.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2023-11-4 02:10:46 | Show the author posts only
I FIXED IT. This fix will reset your 2D72 back to its original condition.
First: Make sure the unit is off. Press and hold the F1 button, then plug in your 2D72 to your computers USB port. This will start the 2D72 in DFU mode. Next:
1) Open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Hantek2xx2
2) Look for the program HT2000Update.exe and start it (You will have to run it in Administrator mode)
3) ONLY check these check boxes:
    - Force Update Arm
    - Force Update FPGA
4) Click on Start. You will need internet connection because it will download automatically the bin and dfu files you need. (Do not manually download them yourself, let the software program do it for you.
5) Reboot and you are done
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-29 07:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.158546 second(s), 21 queries .