Hantek Support not replying to mails..

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2023-10-4 15:53:57 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Has anyone ever been able to get a reply from Hantek support?
I have tried to contact them several times but with no reply. I have written in boot English and Chinees (Google translated) but no reaction so far.
My Hantek DSO5102p oscilloscope  suddenly broke down and will not boot any more, the backlight is just flashing now so I can't get to any menus to update the firmware.
PSU voltages is ok, no burned components or bad solderings, smoke or smell so it has to be firmware failure.
Is there a way to force flash it with new firmware? Any internal UART port for this or how do solve this?
Or... how do I get in contact with Hantek support to get help?!

Please, any help is appriciated!
/Sam Scott

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
2#
Post time 2023-10-11 00:26:34 | Show the author posts only
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
3#
 Author| Post time 2023-10-25 22:06:07 | Show the author posts only
Hantek did surprisingly answer one of my emails recently.... but it took them about a month before it happened.
One need to be both patient and persistent it seems.
I sent them three emails and the two latter was even translated to Chinese (mandarin) via Google to try to get their attention. Well... the asked for video confirmation of my oscilloscope issue and I sent it over a week ago so I'd guess it will take another three weeks before I hear anything, but hey, at least they answered once!
Will update how this unfolds and if I get any answer or solution to my troubles I'll will leave it in my thread. (SDO1502p Screen only blinking when turned on. Keys is lit up but it does not boot.)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-29 03:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.177925 second(s), 20 queries .