HELP!! brand new 3065 need firmware asap

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2023-8-4 12:43:43 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Mastershake at 2023-8-4 13:19

i just bought this and it had a random reboot so the seller sent me a file to update the firmware. so i went ahead and now the firmware reads 0.00.00.00 etc and the screen will boot up and the menu works but the unit does nothing now.

i guess later he said he got the file from the eevblog forum and told me to contact hantek,

i can still get into the menu and i can select update firmware but now i have no working firmware to install back onto the unit can someone please send me a working firmware for this unit??? i NEED THIS for work as soon as possible this is my main unit now as i sold my siglent to get this one.

i sent an email and have had no response. how can i include a photo of the ORIGINAL firmware that came on the unit so hopefully that will help know which one i might need? i dont see anywhere to attach a file here. im new here so i apologize. i have a full set of hantek equipment on my desk now and this is a heavy paperweight to me now. i can not afford another one im dealing with cancer and my medicqal bills are insane i really need someone to help me here. what do i do now? the unit is only a month old. im so upset. i wish i did not buy this now. its a shame because it was working perfectly just has one random reboot on me and the seller said oh you need a new firmware use this one. and now its dead. im not new to updating units and its very easy it has to be the wrong file he sent me for this unit.
please some one from hantek help. i need this meter asap. i dont see much activity here though so i dont know when or if this will get seen.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2023-8-4 12:46:08 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Mastershake at 2023-8-4 12:47

this is the default info screen i hope this might help.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
3#
 Author| Post time 2023-8-4 12:49:52 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Mastershake at 2023-8-4 12:51

and now it shows this instead i dont know what to do i know i can still flash it with a new firmware so i dont want to mess with it anymore till i can get a new file. i cant believe they would tell someone to update with a file that ruined my unit.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
4#
 Author| Post time 2023-8-5 11:57:32 | Show the author posts only
no one can help? i sent emails, tried calling, here, social media. nothing not a peep no response. i really need my meter back up is there no firmware hantek can sen send me to flash back onto this or is is a paperweight now? i planned on buying more hantek but not after this if i cant get a single response. please someone from hantek get back to me. thank you

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2023-8-7 19:43:50 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Mastershake at 2023-8-8 05:30

they responded via email with a zip file but there are no instructions on what to do with all this. edit: figured it out the unit had to be placed into programming mode and the vbs file had to be used via usb from a computer. seems okay now but ill run some tests later tonight to see

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-28 12:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.162870 second(s), 21 queries .