Hantek 6074BD generator problem

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
1#
Post time 2024-2-7 16:37:42 | Show all posts
Hello, greetings! I recently purchased a PC USB Oscilloscope device from Hantek, model 6074BD. However, there are some bugs in the equipment when used in DDS (Function Generator) mode. When asking the DDS to generate a frequency of 1Khz, its output always shows half of this value, 500 Hz.

I believe it is a software or firmware problem; Note: I am already using the latest version available on the website V. 2.2.7

Another important detail is that in the equipment manual it refers to a function generator output impedance of 50 ohms. However, when measuring the function generator output it does not present 50 ohms. This implies a voltage error programmed by the software, which instead of showing 3.5 volts peak to peak, shows 7 Volts peak to peak.

To solve this problem, an impedance selection option via software and internal relay in the equipment would be necessary.

That's it for the moment, I would like to know if there is a solution to my problem, any firmware or software update that can solve this problem!

Thanks

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-5-10 04:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.156991 second(s), 20 queries .