Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

12Next
Return to list New
View: 9359|Reply: 12

Hantek DSO5202P - Firmware Update error 0xfe

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
Post time 2023-3-9 08:27:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Customer Consultation:

I've recently acquired the above mentioned scope 2nd hand and wanted to update the firmware, as I've encountered some lockups and the self-cal gets stuck at 2/38.
I've downloaded the image on your site and put the .up file on an empty USB drive. But the update fails after a few seconds, saying no upgrade file was found.
I tried it on a freshly formatted 4GB USB, then a different 32GB one, then with only a 1GB FAT32 partition on the bigger drive and nothing seems to work so far.

Do you know any workarounds here? In some hantek forum posts I read that sometimes the base Software of the scope limits the firmware updating capabilities, but if it has a stock 2020 firmware an update to the latest 2021 version should be possible?

These are the exact system informations:
[model] DS05202P

[sw version] 3.40.0 (200217.0)

[hw version] 1010xffff8108

[serial number] T1G/138 048702

[boot count] 70

[upgrade count] 0

[lcd.front.ts] 3.3.0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-3-9 08:32:48 | Show all posts

Reply:

The requirements of U disk:
1. Max. 32G
2. The format should be Fat32 and partition.  Please refer to the link: https://www.eediscuss.com/forum. ... highlight=partition

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-3-9 20:07:21 | Show all posts
I also encountered the same error code. I tried downloading the file from the site and unzipped it into an empty storage flashdrive.
But still it failed. Maybe I need to create a partition. I need to fix this in order to use it for work purposes and much needed for an online coaching at the College of Contract Management. There are many courses available, and more coaching sessions to become a member of the planning engineer dubai.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-3-27 16:48:30 | Show all posts
Health and safety measures are important in every construction project. This is why a professional in the Construction Industry must know what does riddor stand for. To learn what  Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations is, it is highly recommended that you take an online course about Site Management or Site Supervisory at the College of Contract Management. You will be able to lead and manage your team  more efficiently and gain accreditation by the CIOB or even get a white CSCS card when you finish these programs.  Acquire all of these when you take up an online course today.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-4-13 18:49:12 | Show all posts
If you want to receive a full degree, you are not obligated to finish your last year of college right once after receiving your diploma. Colleges and online institutions are often prepared to accept applicants who earned their HNDs years ago. Take a stop and think about what you want to achieve. Before plunging into a year of pricey tuition and expenses, you can decide which career route is best for you without the extra pressure. to gain knowledge of hnd on this page!

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-5-4 21:23:58 | Show all posts
Failure to renew your card may result in a brief interruption of a project or the site itself, as many sites require a valid CSCS card for site access. A valid card is an excellent skill indicator for prospective employers. If you do not have a current card when you start working, you risk appearing less qualified than the rest of the team. When applying for jobs, this can be quite harmful because candidates with valid visas will appear more qualified than you. Click here to know more about cscs checker !

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-5-25 21:09:31 | Show all posts
NVQ Level 6 in Site Management is equivalent to a degree-level qualification, is intended to help you develop new skills and understanding while improving your professional chances. This course is ideal for people who want to advance as soon as possible because it only takes 1 to 3 months to complete. The NVQ Level 6 is superior to other credentials due to its short course time and a plethora of additional advantages. Learn more about  nvq level 6  on this page!

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-6-5 02:29:19 | Show all posts
FERT43536YRTHJHGFdvery5y

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-6-20 17:48:50 | Show all posts
Education serves as the foundation of every individual when they are in the job market. Employers value the background of every professional since it speaks about your credibility and competence. With this, you may want to consider CCM's reeds training program if you're interested in trying online learning. The process is just easy and the institution welcomes every learner that shows willingness to learn. Plus, you have several options on fields and industries that you can choose from according to your niche. Click the link to have a overview about your chosen path.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-7-13 00:37:36 | Show all posts
Bachelor of Science, abbreviated as BSc. This is a degree-level qualification. There are a number of degree programs with the prefix "BSc" that are linked to science or technology, and there are several BSc degrees available. A few of the many degree programs available include computer science, accounting and finance, business management, chemistry, psychology, criminology, biology, civil engineering, genetics, and mathematics. For further information on about  ba (hons) degree, go to this website! to get there!
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 01:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.261181 second(s), 22 queries .