DDS3X25 SDK help

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2023-2-1 08:44:07 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Customer consultation

I am having difficulty using the SDK for the DDS 3x25.

The examples are in an old language, do you have more recent language example?

I just need a frequency sweep function and the default application only allows upper frequency of 10000hz.

I have tried

rundll32 DDS3X25DLL.dll,DDSSetFrequency 1 5000

This command has no effect.

The only exported function that appears to work is DDSSearch whereby I disconnect the device it changes the output as expected.

I suspect I may have to use DDSDownload but do not understand how to construct this function call.

Which functions should I call to sweep frequencies, Would it be just one function or a few steps?

my choice of programming language is golang.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2023-2-1 08:46:34 | Show the author posts only

First of all, look at the interface description of the programming manual accompanying the CD-ROM software, and the program example can refer to the VC secondary development program example.

Set waveform frequency (for example, 5000Hz) and output process is as follows:

0. Call DDSSearch to find the device and return the device index.
For example, int m_nDevice = DDSSearch();

1. Call DDSSetFrequency function to obtain the length of data points and the number of cycles of the frequency to be set
For example: DDSSetFrequency (m_nDevice /* Device index */, 5000/* Specifies the frequency value to be set,the unit is Hz*/,, &dataLen/* Specifies the data length required to return the current set frequency value. &dataPeriodNum/* The number of cycles it takes to return the frequency value set at the moment */);

2. Calculate data based on the value of dataLen and dataPeriodNum. For example, the calculation method of sine wave data in the VC secondary development example, see the VC program Demo for details.

3. Call DDSDownload to download data to the device.
For example, DDSDownload(m_nDevice, dataBuffer, dataLen);
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-26 15:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.184191 second(s), 20 queries .