Hantek TO1154D

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2023-1-16 16:15:04 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by VraKo at 2023-1-16 16:40

I own a Hantek TO1154D oscilloscope and I found bad behavior with the AUTOSET function where some important user settings are reset and have to be reset after each autoset. If I set the measuring probe in the Attenuation coefficient to 10x and choose to display some parameters from Measure (e.g. frequency + amplitude Pk-Pk), this setting is reset after using the autoset function. Attenuation coefficient is set to 1x and Measurement data on the screen disappears. Everything has to be reset. This is very impractical and annoying. Can you please fix this in firmware?

There is no separate windows driver for this oscilloscope. The supplied Tablet Oscilloskope application thus only works with the installed Keysight software, which contains some kind of universal driver. In addition, the functionality is only partial, although the oscilloscope can be controlled from the PC (channel settings, time base, triggering, etc.), but no measured signal can be displayed on the PC. What is the point of such an application if nothing can be displayed on the PC?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
2#
Post time 2023-1-17 13:45:48 | Show the author posts only

Dear Sir,
After the automatic setting of the machine, we will carry out further repair. After our engineers have corrected it, we will release the new firmware, and the machine can upgrade the firmware. We just made a relatively simple version of the upper computer of this machine, so some functions are missing.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-24 04:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.168139 second(s), 20 queries .