DPO-6204B fundamental problems

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-11-19 11:15:10 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hello. good job.

I bought Hantek DPO6204B oscilloscope from one of your sales representatives in the name of “signal electronic” from Tehran-Iran. I've already sent you an email about my device's problems. Its been so long that I haven't get any response from you .At least let me know if my email has been checked or is being checked .I am sincerely waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

thank you in advance.

navid etemadzade

Hello. good job.

I bought Hantek DPO6204B oscilloscope from one of your sales representatives in the name of “signal electronic” from Tehran-Iran. I have some serious fundamental problems with this device that are listed bellow in details. Additionally you can watch the device’s videos  that attached to this email to prove my words to you:

1-    Device restarts by activating more than two channels:
When I turn on two channels and  I want to activate the third one, the device is hanging, background grids changes to blank page and none of keys or knobs work out. After a few seconds, the device will restart. Restarting and Hanging occures anyway and It doesn’t matter which channel to turn on or what were the number of first two channels .Then, all the configurations have changed to default values and unfortunately, even the touch panel needs to recalibrate. After rebooting there is no problem by activating more than two channels till the device works for a few minutes and changing volt/div knobs, capture some waveforms an so on. Again, the problem reappears by activating third channel and there is no difference which is the operating mode (run or stop). Even if I have pre-saved setup configuration (something with more than two channels)  and recall it from memory, the problem still persists and device will restart.
I reduced the device processing load as much as I could think of. For example, I’ve tested all memory depths, disabling measurement parameters on the screen, disabling touch panel, and the other configurations were default. anyway, they didn’t have any impact on restarting problem.
you can see the details in my attachment video in the name of “restart problem”.

2-    The channels configurations don’t remain after shut down:
I shutted down the device manually and press the “default” key. Then I changed the channels volt/div knobs, disable two channels and select some measurement parameters for those channels, set the trigger to slope mode and change the channel positions. I turned off the device and after booting, volt/div values set to default and measurement parameters were disappeared and also channel positions were in the middle of screen. It should be noted that I capture waveform by “run/stop” and “single” buttons and then I turned off the device which you can see in my attachment video in the name of “configuration problem”.
3-    RMS value changes by changing channel’s waveform position within the frame of the screen:
By changing the waveform position on the screen so that waveform doesn’t jump out of the screen at all, the RMS value of the waveform is changing due to channel’s position while the signal is periodic and has constant value.
Even if I activate an other channel, the RMS value will change again. I’ve tested all memory depth and interpolation modes and none of them have any impact on RMS value changing. you can see the details in my attachment video in the name of “rms measurement error”.

The shop has loaded the last firmware on the device which has downloaded from your site before I use it and also run the device auto calibrate.
Please tell me a solution to fix these problems if it’s possible or ask the shop to give my money back.Working with such a device like this is really painful for me.

Thank you in advance.

navid etemadzadeh

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
2#
Post time 2022-11-19 13:23:58 | Show the author posts only

Dear Sir,
Please download the latest firmware from the official website and upgrade the machine to test whether there is any problem.
http://hantek.com/products/detail/16177
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-23 23:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.152036 second(s), 20 queries .