Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

12Next
Return to list New
View: 9945|Reply: 10

Windows 11 drivers for 6022BL

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2022-9-8 18:32:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,
I need Windows 11 drivers for my Hantek 6022BL DSO. Can anyone help me ?
Eric

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
Post time 2022-9-13 13:38:19 | Show all posts

Dear Sir,
Please download the driver from the link below.
https://www.eediscuss.com/forum. ... &extra=page%3D1

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-2-16 05:18:36 | Show all posts
Help
I still get errors when I try to load and use my 6022 with Windows 11
I have tried the drivers, I have installed as Admin, and I have turned off core protection
The drive stillcomes up with a driver error when I look at devices

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
Post time 2023-2-16 11:15:08 | Show all posts
mlukens2 replied at 2023-2-16 05:18
Help
I still get errors when I try to load and use my 6022 with Windows 11
I have tried the drivers, ...

Dear Sir,
May I ask what is the problem? You can provide relevant pictures or videos for our better reference.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-8-19 07:46:23 | Show all posts

I have the same issue. I have a windows 11, Intel processor

Driver Provider: Hantek
Driver Date: 9/11/2017
Driver Version: 3.4.7.0
Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher

driver status:
{Bad Image}

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image}
%hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

I tried two drivers and both gave me the same result .. please advice!

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-9-2 12:59:53 | Show all posts
Have you been able to sort this.  I too have the same problem

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2023-9-2 14:05:05 | Show all posts
Actually just found the solution. Download updated drivers from here
http://hantek.com/download?key=y ... mp;pid=31&word=
Had  to uninstall old drivers first of course.

Threads

Credits

中级会员

Credits
Post time 2024-1-4 18:39:23 | Show all posts
Type the correct phone number. Lastly enter the password you want to create (Your password must be strong), Click on Create account button. turbotax.ca/download   Save the download at your preferable destination on your computer where you easily locate it. =

Threads

Credits

中级会员

Credits
Post time 2024-1-5 14:49:00 | Show all posts
Type the correct phone number. Lastly enter the password you want to create (Your password must be strong), Click on Create account button. turbotax.ca/download   Save the download at your preferable destination on your computer where you easily locate it. TurboTax Canada is the number #1 tax preparation software in Canada as it makes complicated tax season a breeze. Install turbotax with license code   The software comprises of different features and tools that help in the automatic preparation and filing of tax. It also prompts the necessary updates and notifies the time of tax payment. turbotax.ca/download    With all these functionalities integrated, makes TurboTax even more useful.  turbotax.ca/download    If you are using the program already then sure you are saving tons of money and if not then we recommend buy it from Walmart.

Threads

Credits

中级会员

Credits
Post time 2024-1-5 14:54:20 | Show all posts

TurboTax is a software package for the preparation of American income tax returns, produced by Intuit. TurboTax is a market leader in its product segment, competing with H&R Block Tax Software and TaxAct.  turbotax.ca/download   TurboTax was developed by Michael A. Chipman of Chipsoft in 1984 and was sold to Intuit in 1993. You can also visit :  turbotax.ca/download   to know more and activate your turbotax code.When you get to the Your product is installed, now let's activate it screen,  turbotax.ca/download    enter your Install turbotax with license code in the License code box, and select Continue to complete installation. Well, now you can enjoy a tax filing system that’s easy, accurate, and completely painless.Go to Install TurboTax with License Code   to sign in or create an account, and then enter your activation code  even if you've already started your taxes for tax year 2020, you’ll still need to activate the code An Android handset and a Windows PC are linked together using Only Windows or Android devices can make use of this Microsoft function.  

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 14:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.227380 second(s), 21 queries .