Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 21958|Reply: 37

My Hantek 2D72 is died

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2022-1-23 18:12:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Bueno, mi hante 2D72 ha muerto. Se interrumpió la actualización del firmware y ya no enciende ni hace nada. Hay alguna forma de actualizarlo??. Si alguien puede ayudar, se lo agradecería. Reciba un cordial saludo desde Granada en Espa?a
Bueno mi hante 2D72 ha muerto. Se interrumpió la actualización del Firmware y ya no enciende ni hace nada. ?Hay alguna manera de actualizarlo?. Si alguien puede ayudar lo agradecería. Recibí un cordial saludo desde Granada en Espa?a

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-2-21 19:15:14 | Show all posts
Carlitos61 replied at 2022-2-21 04:13
Buenas noches
El volcado que usted me ha enviado tiene muchas zonas vacias donde en el mio hay datos ...

gracias Carlos, volveré a mirar la memoria del STM32 por si no lo he hecho bien. Le intente de mandar unas capturas pero eran muy grandes y no me permitió hacerlo el foro

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2022-1-25 16:42:09 | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2022-1-24 05:23:41 | Show all posts
Buenas noches, para poder recuperar su 2D72 usted tiene que programar el bootloader nuevamente.
Para hacerlo usted tiene que abrir el osciloscopio y conectar los cables RS232 hacì como està describido en el documento.Vea tambien las imagenes.
El programa se llama "flash_loader_demo_v2.8.0.exe" y no lo he podido incluir porque era demasiado grande.
En la imagen n.1 usted notarà che hay un cablecito que hace puente; sirive para poner el microprocesador en modalidad BOOT.
El puente lo tiene que hacer antes de encenderlo o darle alimentaciòn.
A la fin, despues de haber programado el bootloader, usted podrà nuevamente programar el microprocesador con el ultimo programa (firmrware) Hantek.
Espero que la haya sido util.
Carlos

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-1-24 20:36:32 | Show all posts
Carlitos61 replied at 2022-1-24 05:23
Buenas noches, para poder recuperar su 2D72 usted tiene que programar el bootloader nuevamente.
Par ...

Le estoy muy agradecido por su rapidez en la respuesta. Lo probare esta misma tarde. Espero que tenga suerte.
Un cordial saludo desde Granada en Espa?a

Pondre aquí que tal ha ido la reparacion

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2022-1-26 05:18:42 | Show all posts
Hola,
He probado tu método para 2D82Auto, todo ha ido bien pero el aparato sigue sin arrancar.  ?Tiene alguna idea de por qué? No sé espa?ol ni inglés y estoy usando un traductor.

Saludos

Hello,
I tried your method for 2D82Auto, everything went fine but the device still does not start.  Do you have any idea why? I do not know Spanish or English and I am using translator.

Greetings

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2022-1-26 07:25:50 | Show all posts
It also helped that:
1. Remove batteries.
2. Keep press F1 and connect the scope to your computer with the USB cable at the same time.
3. Please check whether the button on the lower right corner is flashing red and green.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2022-1-26 13:40:44 | Show all posts
slow replied at 2022-1-26 07:25
It also helped that:
1. Remove batteries.
2. Keep press F1 and connect the scope to your computer wi ...

Does the light on the lower right corner blink red and green?

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-1-28 02:42:24 | Show all posts
Carlitos61 replied at 2022-1-24 05:23
Par ...

Dear Carlitos61, I think I have followed the steps correctly but the answer is negative. I power the 2D72 oscilloscope via USB with the supplied charger and the power light stays red. once the USB to TTL cable is connected and connected as the document says and the Boot bridge has been made, there is no response. A message appears that says: "No response from the Target, the boot loader can not be started. Please, verify the boot mode configuration and the flash protection status. Reset your device try again."
I don't see a way to send photos here, to show the plate that I have, which is a little different from the one that appears in the document. If you can advise anything else I would appreciate it.
Receive a cordial greeting from Pedro J. Prieto, gdxpedro@gmail.com, and greetings from Granada in Spain

Estimado Carlitos61, Creo que he seguido los pasos correctamente pero la respuesta es negativa. Alimento el osciloscopio 2D72 por USB con el cargador que trae y la luz de power permanece roja. una vez conectado el cable USB a TTL y conectado tal y como dice el documento y realizado el puente de Boot, no hay respuesta. Aparece un mensaje que dice: "No response from the Target, the boot loader can not be started. Please, verify the boot mode configuration and the flash protection status. Reset your devide try again."
No veo la manera de mandar fotos por aqui, para ense?ar la placa que tengo que es un poco diferente a la que aparece en el documento. Si puede aconsejar algo mas se lo agradecería
Reciba un cordial de Pedro J. Prieto, gdxpedro@gmail.com, y un saludo desde Granada en Espa?a

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-1-28 03:07:04 | Show all posts
amy replied at 2022-1-26 13:40
Does the light on the lower right corner blink red and green?

Hello again I have tried what you indicate in your post and I start by pressing F1 and then connecting the USB and the POWER button (lower left corner) lights up red intermittently, the right button does not turn on, it always remains off

Hola de nuevo he probado lo que indica en su post y arranco presionando F1 y después conectando el USB y el  botón de POWER (esquina inferior izquierda) de enciende en rojo de forma intermitente, el botón derecho no se enciende, permanece siempre apagado

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2022-2-2 04:43:23 | Show all posts
Hello, Sorry for the long delay...
I think that there is an error because the JUMPER placed with the oscilloscope powered off, and then on, places the STM32 CPU in boot mode.
Have you try to exchange the TXD pin with the RXD pin? (don't worry, you don't break anything).
The other is by tryng with these paramenter on the COM port: 115200 baud, parity even, 8 bit data, 1 bit stop.
I don't understand if you have already programmed the bootloader or not.
Another powerfull solution is by using the ST-LINK V2 programmer and the ST-LINK Utility.This performs a low level programming of the CPU, but if you never used it I send you a description how to connect and use it.
Regards, Carlos.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 20:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.178214 second(s), 23 queries .