Hantek 6022BL Logic Analyzer with Salae Software

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-12-20 18:54:36 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello All,
I recently purchased the Hantek 6022BL PC Based Oscilloscope with 16 Channel Logic Analyzer.
I downloaded the drivers from the official Hantek Website
http://www.hantek.com/products/detail/153
I faced some issues like my Windows 10 PC crashed with Blue Screen, but now it is working fine.

I tested the functionality the oscilloscope is working is with the Hantek provided software (although I tried to use it with OpenHantek software, but no success till now)
and then I tested the Logic Analyzer functionality with the Hantek provided software and it works fine, but as we know Salae Logic Analyzer has great added advantage as it can show some protocol decodings also. So I wanted to use that with this.
Then I checked the following link from the same forum
https://www.eediscuss.com/forum. ... id=14918&page=1
And the following video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5tFnaFK7qs

But this is not happening in my case, whether I pressed the button or not pressed it, I never get the option of Logic Analyzer.
And when I open the Salae Logic Analyzer Software it doesn't detect anything.

As an experiment what I did, I removed the Hantek drivers (deleted and uninstall) and then installed Salae Logic Analyzer drivers, and even then it doesn't work.
Any suggestions from anyone what I am doing wrong.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
2#
Post time 2021-12-21 16:29:59 | Show the author posts only

Please download the manual of 6022BL on the official website, which contains specific steps for the logic analyzer.
http://hantek.com/products/detail/153

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
3#
Post time 2021-12-21 18:22:34 | Show the author posts only
Edited by QMESAR at 2021-12-21 18:46
Please download the manual of 6022BL on the official website, which contains specific steps for the logic analyzer.

What a stupid answer the person ask how to use the 6022BL with the Salae Logic Analyser Software
YOU refer to the manual there is no information related to the question ,If you cannot asnwer then do not give a silly answer

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
4#
 Author| Post time 2021-12-22 04:10:11 | Show the author posts only
Edited by arun.sh at 2021-12-22 04:12

So I am able to identify the problem and also solve it, although not very much sure how I did that, but I will share here.

When I buy this model Hantek 6022BL, I know there is a logic analyzer and oscilloscope inbuilt, but was not aware of the button high and low concept, i.e. High means use it as Logic Analyzer and Low means use it as Oscilloscope.
With Hantek provided software, both works fine at a time, of course after the installation of drivers.

Now let me share what exactly I did wrong.
When I received the Hantek 6022BL, the button was in P (un-pressed) position, and showing Salae Logic Analyzer, at that time I was not aware of the fact that we can use this device with Salae software, so I thought why the hell this is showing this and I uninstalled the driver.
And then I installed the Hantek Drivers and it was working fine for both mode i.e. Oscilloscope and Logic Analyzer, but this causes Blue Screen multiples times on my computer and in that Blue Screen it was clearly mentioned that this happened due to Hantek Drivers (I am using the latest drivers from the Hantek websites).
I searched again and found that various other people has faced the same issue, and the suggestion was to use the OpenHantek6022 Software/Application.
So I started to make it happen.
And on the GitHub page they have mentioned the following line.

Since for Option-1 the document was available I choose Option-1 and referred the below pdf from the GitHub page
https://github.com/OpenHantek/Op ... 022_zadig_Win10.pdf

I used this Zadig tool to update my drivers, but my switch was still on position P i.e. un-pressed so what exactly happened that my Logic Analyzer drivers were updated, and now I can use OpenHantek Application in position P i.e. Unpressed but not the Logic Analyzer.

How I found this that this is the issue? when I tried to uninstall the drivers and deleted them from device manager, and I was randomly checking the USB VID and PID in both cases (it should display unknown device after deleting/uninstallation but it was Hantel6022BL with yellow exclamation mark for driver installation)
In normal case it should be like this.
Pressed: 04b4:602a Cypress Semiconductor Corp. (used for oscilloscope mode)
Not pressed: 0925:3881 Lakeview Research Saleae Logic (Saleae Logic VID/PID, so fx2lafw works out of the box)

But in my case for Not Pressed case the situation is that my ID 04b5, so I understood the problem that I created the problem myself using the Zadig tool accidently in a wrong way.
And then I started searching on internet how to revert this, because even after deleting and uninstalling the drivers the problem was not fixed.

Then I came across these two posts.
http://mirobetm.blogspot.com/2014/08/removing-libwdi-drivers.html
https://github.com/pbatard/libwdi/issues/134

There is some method given here, but before following that the problem got fixed.
The developer has asked to uninstall and delete several times, restart PC, and it should work.
Every time I am uninstalling/deleting the drivers from device manager, and re-plugging the device to USB, I am getting Hantek 6022BL but at last I get Unknown Device, and then I checked the VID of the USB Device and it was fixed back to 0925.
And then I manually installed Salae Logic Analyzer drivers and everything works fine.
When Button is Unpressed i.e. P position I installed Salae Logic Analyzer drivers
and when Pressed I installed the drivers given in Option-2 also available inside OpenHantek folder (not the Zidag method)
And now, everything is working fine.

OpenHantek

Salae Logic Analyzer

Again I am not really how I fixed this problem, but the problem was that I accidently changed the Logic Analyzer driver using Zidag tool. This I also cross checked in Events tab under device properties of device manager.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
5#
Post time 2024-1-5 16:07:47 | Show the author posts only
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
6#
Post time 2024-1-5 16:10:58 | Show the author posts only

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
7#
Post time 2024-1-5 16:17:03 | Show the author posts only

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
8#
Post time 2024-1-5 16:24:49 | Show the author posts only

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
9#
Post time 2024-1-5 16:27:43 | Show the author posts only

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
10#
Post time 2024-1-5 16:29:43 | Show the author posts only
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-29 13:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.176014 second(s), 21 queries .