Measurement

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-12-17 10:04:28 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Customer consultation

I just received my new HDM3055B, and so far it is very nice.  I have one issue, I am measuring a battery application where my current goes from 1uA, to 4mA, and when the meter is measuring the low 1uA current and the current jumps to 4mA, the meter stays in "+Overload"until I remove the wires and reconnect.

I am needing to watch current at the low side since I am wanting my software to be as low power as possible.  Once we get to +Overload, I have to either remove power, or disconnect the series current measurement wires to the meter.  This of course causes my battery powered system to restart, which I cannot use.

What am I doing wrong?  I have both a BK Precision and a Rigol bench meter, and both of those are working as I expect them to.

I have the meter on:
3A terminal and range
Auto Range
Aperature 10
AutoZero Off

I note that this can happen in both instances, when I power on from low power, or when we go from on to low power, and then the meter is now stuck, and nothing gets it out of the +Overload on the screen.

I just got the meter, so the May 2021 firmware must be in there now.  I am downloading that now, and will try it, but is that it?  I do not know what is in the meter now, there is no way for me to check the version that is in the meter now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2021-12-17 10:10:49 | Show the author posts only

Press “shift->Acquire->About” to view the system info.
Update to the latest firmware, see if it is normal, you can use manual range, if the issue still persist, please let me know, thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-19 13:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.153287 second(s), 20 queries .