Problem with HDM3065

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-11-26 15:41:12 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Customer consultation

Hi, I have just bought the HDM3065B multimeter, and I need some help:

- I couldn’t register the equipment, because there is no option for multimeters at “Product Sort” in Product Registration page at your site.

- I need instructions of how can I connect the HDM3065B to my computer using network connection. I could not find anything at the manual, and the software has no installation instructions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2021-11-26 15:43:16 | Show the author posts only

Please refer to the following URL to enter the company's official website. There are software and manuals for this product, which can be downloaded by yourself.
http://hantek.com/products/detail/16176

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
3#
Post time 2021-11-26 18:52:46 | Show the author posts only
Hi, as I said, I'm having two problems. The first has nothing to do with the equipment hardware or software. The problem is with your registration web page. It doesn't have an option for multimeters ! These are the options:

Spectrum Analyzer
Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Function/Arg. Waveform Generator
DC Power Supply
Handheld Oscilloscope
PC USB Oscilloscope
Automotive Diagnostic Equipment
PC USB Logic Analyzer
Bluetooth/USB Data Logger
USBXI Instruments
Process Calibrator
Test Accessories
Commission Development (ODM/OEM)

Which option may I use to register the HDM3065 multimeter?

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
4#
Post time 2021-11-26 19:12:08 | Show the author posts only
Hi, let's talk about the second problem. I had already download and installed all the software you offered at the link, and the User Guide version 1.4. This IS NOT the problem. The problem is that the software doesn't work. I have found three peaces of software:

SETUP.EXE: first, it's a chinese version, so I couldn't understand the messages during installation.
Ok, but I've installed "HDM3000???" software, and it shows a mockup of HDM3065 front panel. I can click at the buttons, but there is no communication with the equipment. I've have tried USB and LAN ports with no results. The software doesn't have any configuration option; it's just a mockup, where we can click at buttons, but with no communication with equipment.

NETFRAMEWORK4.5.EXE: I have installed, and tried to access the equipment using USB and LAN ports before, and after installation, with no results.

IOLIBSUITE_17_1_19313.EXE: it's a Keysight software. I have installed, and the software has found the HDM3065 using USB and LAN ports, but with no results. I can't connect with the equipment, I can't see any answer, nothing. I have tried to run "HDM3000???" software after that, but I receive no answer.

About the User Guide (version 1.4), I have read all of it, and there is no section explaining the software installation process, and how to connect the equipment. To be honest, the truth is that the User Guide is a simplified version of Keysight 34461A Manual, with many problems. If you need, I can send comments about the problems I have found at User Guide. For example, your equipment has two buttons that Keysight 34461A doesn't have: "P" and "?". These buttons aren't described at the manual. Hantek only says that they exist when explains the front panel, but there is no further explanation after them. What they do?

I decided to buy HDM3065B (the version with LAN port) because I really need to connect the equipment to my network and computer, and I need some assistance to make it works. I'm making a review of the product to upload in YouTube, and it would be very nice if you can help me, as I would like to include this at the video.

Thanks in advance.

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2021-11-29 09:17:04 | Show the author posts only

Please see the picture above, the picture marked is the multimeter in the product center on the official website.
After installing the host computer, open the icon on the desktop to enter the host computer software. As shown in the figure below, the buttons marked in the figure can be executed on the upper computer, and other buttons can only be executed on the lower computer.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
6#
Post time 2021-11-29 11:12:47 | Show the author posts only
Hi, thanks for your answer, but I'm still having problems. I need to REGISTER my product. The options you have showed are in OTHER PAGE, and they aren't available at "Register Product" section of your site. Please verify.

At the home page, click in "Service", "After Sales", "Product Registration", and then try to find "Multimeter" at the "Product Sort" options.

If there is other way to register my product, please let me know.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
7#
Post time 2021-11-29 11:22:10 | Show the author posts only
I've installed the host computer, and opened the icon on the desktop to enter the host computer software. As shown in the figure you sent me, I see that, but there is no communication with the multimeter. I can't see the measure at the computer screen, and if I click at button on the computer screen, nothing happens on the multimeter.

I have made the connection with USB cable and network cable, and none of them worked.

To test the network connection connections, I have configured the IP connection at multimeter, and successfully "ping" the network interface of the multimeter using my computer using the network. That's the only thing I could do. There is no other communication with any of the software that came in the file I have downloaded from hantek site.

To test the USB connection, I opened the keysight software that is inside the file. The program have recognised the multimeter when I use USB cable. Unfortunately, I still can't communicate with the multimeter.

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2021-11-29 15:22:26 | Show the author posts only
MarcoCamara replied at 2021-11-29 11:22
I've installed the host computer, and opened the icon on the desktop to enter the host computer soft ...

Please refresh the official website again, the multimeter has been added in the product registration. Please take a video of your operation and send it to your mailbox. The video content is that after connecting the machine and the host computer, the host computer is not synchronized after operating the machine, or the machine is not synchronized after operating the host computer.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
9#
Post time 2021-11-30 08:22:23 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for your help, I was able to register my product after you have added the option for multimeters. So, the first problem is solved.

I didn’t record the video yet, but I will do it as soon as possible. I’m sure that, with your help, I will solve the second problem too.

Thanks again.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
10#
Post time 2021-12-1 05:19:19 | Show the author posts only
Hi, I have recorded a vídeo with all the process, as you've asked. I connect the network cable, the interface lights turn on, I check the network address (192.168.0.45), then I go to computer, PING that address with no problem.

After that, I ran the software, and it doesn't communicate with multimeter. It shows a mockup of the screen, but with no values from multimeter. I tried to change the function, it doesn't work, then I try to change the function at multimeter, and changes don't appear at the software.

In the last part, I have used the Keysight software you have included, and I can see the multimeter, but I can't communicate with it neither.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-26 06:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.192460 second(s), 21 queries .