Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 4105|Reply: 1

DSO4204C Firmware Bug List

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-10-10 06:18:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have a Hantek DSO4204C oscilloscope. I have discovered the following software/firmware bugs.

My firmware version: is 1.1.2 (200529.0). The FPGA version is a005.

1. After I calibrate the Wave Gen, all of the oscilloscope settings are reset to the default. The calibration should not reset the oscilloscope settings.

2. When I measure the period of a 1KHz square wave with statistics on, the period is reported as 1ps. It should be 1ms. The period is reported correctly if statistics are turned off.

3. The spelling for Period is incorrect in the Statistics view. It is shown as “Perod” (see the picture above).

4. In zoom mode, the cursors do not use the time scale of the zoomed waveform. There should be an option to make the cursors use the time scale of the zoomed waveform.

5. Sometimes when I go to the Measure menu, all of the measurements turn on by themselves even though this setting was turned off the last time I was in the Measure menu.

6. You cannot save a picture unless the save menu is showing. It would be nice to save a picture without the save menu showing. In a previous firmware version, you could use the Force Trig button to save pictures on the screen. It would be nice to have this feature again.

7. In normal trigger mode the cursors cannot be adjusted. They can only be adjusted in auto trigger mode. The cursors should be adjustable at any time.

To Hantek support: please respond and correct these issues. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
Post time 2021-10-13 14:32:13 | Show all posts

Please send the relevant video to wangjing@hantek.com.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 22:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174773 second(s), 21 queries .