USB oscilloscope not working - HANTEK6254BC

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-8-26 15:36:19 | Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Customer consultation

Good morning, I have problems when connecting my usb oscilloscope for the first time (HANTEK 6254BC 250Mhz 1GSa / s), the software that came on the CD together with the oscilloscope and also the latest version available on the web do not open until I disconnect from the computer the oscilloscope.

And when I try to connect it back to the computer, the software is looking for the device but never finds it. The computer recognizes it correctly since it has the enclosed drivers installed (I have tried the ones that came on the CD and the ones available on the web for Win10) but the Hantek6000 software does not detect the oscilloscope.

I have been testing the SDK that is offered for developers, and the basic functions that communicate with the Driver seem to work correctly (dsoHTSearchDevice and dsoHTDeviceConnect), but when I want to use functions that communicate with the FPGA my program freezes in any of these functions that I have tried (dsoSetUSBBus and dsoInitHard), which are the basic functions to use to communicate with the oscilloscope, so there must be the same problem with the Hantek6000 software.

I have also tried to run it on Win7 and the same problem occurs

So my conclusion is that it seems that the FPGA does not have any firmware stored in it for the reasons that I have explained and because the RGB led that is on one side of the coaxial connectors of the 4 channels never lights up in any color.

So how can I load the firmware on the HANTEK6254BC usb oscilloscope? Can you send me the firmware for this device and the steps that I have to perform?
Or do you think the problem may be somewhere else?

Thank you very much, I look forward to your help

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2021-8-26 15:37:28 | Show all posts

It may be that the voltage of the USB port is insufficient. Please connect a 5V@2A power adapter to the red connector of the USB cable before connecting the oscilloscope to the computer.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-5-2 10:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.167135 second(s), 21 queries .