Hantek 365F

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-8-10 05:53:36 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Afternoon,

I purchased the Hantek 365F Datalogger and today i finally opened the box.  In the box was the temperature probe hookups, USB Cable and software CD.  The software CD was blank and did not have to installation files, easy to fix, i pulled the software off the website.  Like many i had issues with the device not being recognized by windows, easy fix, all i had to do was uninstall the driver and reinstall the driver with having windows look online instead of the one i downloaded off the website.

Reason i purchased it was so i can record readings when in the shop in real time and save the data.  However, i do have some questions.

1. The unit has a built in power supply, if i set it to record at the quickest setting, how much time would i have?
2. Can i setup the unit using the program for the specific DC Voltage or AC Voltage that i want to record and disconnect the unit from the laptop, will it still record for me.
   (This would allow me the ability to leave the site and look at other locations.)
3. If it cannot work without the USB connection to the laptop, is it due to it pulling power from the laptop, data being stored on laptop, or its the program on the laptop that is required for the unit to work.

I love how slim it is, the program itself is easy to use and overall i am happy with it.  I had some questions i wanted to ask due to an upcoming project and this will decide if i need to purchase a different type of datalogger for that project.

"Rusty"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-26 17:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.152391 second(s), 20 queries .