How to calibrate HDG6202B

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-8-3 00:04:50 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by twwwt at 2021-8-3 00:12

Hello,
some time ago, I bought the generator HDG6202B. It works really well except I'd like to calibrate it. I have a very precise external 10MHz clock; it can output a 10Mhz square and sine signal. If I connect the square signal as the external clock reference and at the same time the sine signal to the internal counter, I would expect to measure exactly 10Mhz. Similarly, if I use the the internal clock reference and connect either the square or sine signal to the counter input, I would also expect to measure a frequency close to 10Mhz. However, in both cases the device reads frequencies that are not precisely 10Mhz; though in case of the external clock reference it is much closer to 10Mhz than for the internal clock reference (which is ok for me as I do not expect the internal clock reference to be as precise as the external one). Is there any possibility to trim the readings (i.e. calibrate the device)? I have checked the manual for information about calibration but couldn't find any. From other professional vendors I know that many of them provide dedicated calibration manuals, and I would really appreciate Hantek to provide similar information.

Thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-26 13:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.153428 second(s), 20 queries .