Help me with my Scope Hantek 6022BL

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-4-30 14:31:06 | Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Customer Consultation

Dear all,

Please help me with my HANTEK6022BL

I have not been able to use my scope, because I have installed it as you indicate, but it does not work.
I use Windows 10 PRO and when updating the device driver I always get the following message:

"Select device

The specified folder does not contain any software drivers compatible with the device.
If it contains a driver, check that it is designed to work with Windows for x64-based systems."

AND IT DOES NOT WORK

OKAY. Yesterday I did get my scope to work on a PC, and it already worked, I turned off the equipment to use it for lunch. When I returned from lunch, I turned it on to do some measurements with the equipment, but it no longer worked. I have tried to install it again and it does not work on any PC or laptop that I have. I have tried to activate it through the DEVICE MANAGER with the CD driver, as well as downloading the driver that you have on your website http://www.hantek.com/, but it still doesn't work.

Please help me with a driver that is designed to work with Windows for x64-based systems.

Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2021-4-30 14:31:34 | Show all posts
Edited by amy at 2021-9-3 16:03

Please make sure that the black button next to the USB port on the scope is pressed and in the H position, and then connect the scope to computer via USB cable. This is ready to use.
The black button must remain in the H position before powering up the device to be in working mode. After that, there is no need to change the state of the button. It is not a power switch.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
3#
 Author| Post time 2021-9-8 10:45:44 | Show all posts
Upload some pictures ahout the problem about the problems you encountered in use.
Such as:
When you connect the scope to your computer, is there a new device found in device manager of your computer?
Did you install the driver?  If you have problems installing the driver on the win10 system, refer to this link: https://www.eediscuss.com/forum. ... tid=9012&extra=
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-5-3 20:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.150000 second(s), 21 queries .