dso2d15 frontend hangs on powerup

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-4-19 08:06:52 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi,

last night i was decoding I2C-Signals when suddenly my dso2d15 stopped responding.

When i restart the oscilloscope it's initializing the hardware as expected, then some relays click and when the frontend should draw the graphs it just stops responding...sometimes i takes 1 button push before it crashes. sometimes shows triggermode as 'Auto', other times as 'TD'.

The oscilloscope is detecting usb connection, keysight driver and windows detect it with the IVI-driver, however the Oscilloscope software doesnt show anything. Tested the calibration signal with another oscilloscope and it is 1KHz at 5V as expected.

Is there a way to reset the setup over usb to default ? im suspecting the frontend is crashing because of conflicting settings right before drawing the graph onto the screen.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2021-4-19 17:09:32 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Forgot to say that this happened after upgrading firmware to dso3kb_20210311

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
3#
 Author| Post time 2021-4-22 00:19:27 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I read on the eevblog that there is a new firmware. So I tried if I can upgrade to it. This fixed the oscilloscope software by overwriting the corrupt settings file, i guess. At least the oscilloscope is working again. Now on firmware dso3kb_20210416
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-20 12:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.166279 second(s), 21 queries .