Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 5192|Reply: 2

2D72 Exit Menú y Min, Max en DMM

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-1-12 10:18:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hola, buenas noches.

Soy usuario de 2D72 y, si bien anda bastante bien, tengo 2 pedidos para el nuevo firmware.

1.- Favor incluir una manera de salir del Menú General. Tal vez volviendo a presionar la tecla Menú.

2.- En el modo DMM y, al presionar "Hold", sería muy bueno que indique los valores máximos y mínimos capturados y no únicamente el valor instantáneo final.

Es un gran instrumento pero, con esos 2 cambios sería aún mucho mejor. Espero acepten las sugerencias y muchas gracias.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-5-14 06:16:34 | Show all posts
Hello Goodnight.

I am a 2D72 user and, although it works quite well, I have 2 requests for the new firmware.

1.- Please include a way to exit the General Menu. Perhaps by pressing the Menu key again.

2.- In DMM mode and, when pressing "Hold", it would be very good to indicate the maximum and minimum values ??captured and not only the final instantaneous value.

It's a great instrument but with those 2 changes it would be even better. I hope you accept the suggestions and thank you very much.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2021-5-14 16:36:29 | Show all posts
We will release a new firmware in the near future. The first suggestion has been added, but sorry, we have no plan to add the second suggestion.
Thanks for your feedback.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 22:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.230738 second(s), 21 queries .