Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 6489|Reply: 4

Problems with PC Software 2D42

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2021-1-7 19:07:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by QMESAR at 2021-1-7 19:27

Hi Team.

My 2D42 works very well when not connected to the PC software,
One problems I have on the device is that the Boot logo is set to ON in Menu but the bott logo never show

My big Problem I cannot use the Scope to my PC Software.FPGA verion V07 and firmare latest 2020070701 ,I aslo use the lastest SW from the download Page
Then with the PC Software when Scope is connected and the in Run mode in PC software the Run button on the device is Red and when stopped in Software the Run button on the device is green,
also the PC software receive the signal data very - very slow about every 5 sec on signal capture ,

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-1-11 12:57:04 | Show all posts
Dear Team,

Is there any support here ,or do I just throw this piece of equipment in the bin ,
it is a few days since I ask help /support if there is no support just tell this and we will stop to use your instruments

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2021-1-12 09:55:11 | Show all posts
The limitations of the PC software for the HT2000 is a know issue from the beginning. According to replies from Hantek's support here in the forum, given some choices made in the design stage of the product, the software has a lot of limitations and there's not much of what can be done about it.
The software will get a limited number of data from the device at fix intervals, every few seconds, like snapshots, it cannot communicate at high speeds in "real time". That's why you see the LED blinking and why the software is so slow. Another limitation is that the software uses only 1200 samples points to drawn the waveform, even if the device can have up 6k points. There are a number of other problems but I didn't even bother to report it as, apparently, there is no interest in develop the software further.

The "Boot Logo" is juts another useless feature. There's no logo, it's just a phrase that you can set going to the menu Utility -> SetBanner in the PC software.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-1-12 14:19:38 | Show all posts
Hi OASJ2YSeeEhBQo1

Thank you for the info,The PC SW is really useless ,The actual Scope/HW I am happy with it works easy and well,
It seems that all the HANTEK PC software is useless,On my 6254BD if you set the configuration of a measurement and close the SW and reopen it it is all gone you have to redo it each and every time ,
and HANTEK show no interest in solving the SW issues ,

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2021-1-14 08:11:26 | Show all posts
Yep, I've already wrote here in the forum about that.

It's a shame, Hantek has some great products with good hardware but, it's always let down by poor software.

Sometimes, I have the impression that the development team is pushed to do a job very quickly, without time to properly finish it and then are moved by management to another new project that will be half finished too.
I can feel the pain and frustration from the engineers there.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 05:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.157934 second(s), 22 queries .