HDG2022B file format

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2020-8-12 23:41:40 | Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
HI, I have bought a signal generator HDG2022B and now I need to replicate an arbitrary waveform to test my elecronic circuit. The customer send me a yokogawa oscilloscope file tha i can export as CSV file but I can not load it on my instrument. I have presse the "ARB" button, navigate menu selecting "user" waveform, navigate inside external USB key and finally select a file: nothing appear on output of my instruments.
is CSV the right format?
if not, which is the right format?
there are some tools to import CSV and export it in a valid different file?
I tried to read help on manual but I'am still confused
thanks a lot for your help
Paolo

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2020-9-6 05:01:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I Wangshuang, I need the instructions for convert csv file in something usable on my generator. I can load standard arbitrary waveform but I can not use my " test " wave exported from an oscilloscope

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
3#
 Author| Post time 2020-9-10 01:28:34 | Show all posts
Hi Wangshuang, not all oscilloscope can export in hwf file. The company that sent me file, own a Yokogawa oscilloscope and can only export in csv file. Please take a hwf file from one of your Hantek oscilloscope and send me. If my HDG2022b reproduce it I can open the file and see the structure in order to convert the csv in the same way. Or, ifyou have it, could be fine a working hwf file for HDG2022b. I have tried to recover from web but i didnt find any usable file.
Thanks in advance for your help
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-5-3 19:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.204911 second(s), 21 queries .