Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 432|Reply: 4

2D42 Does not turn on after failed update!! Help!! Please!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2020-7-6 01:41:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello, I have a 2D42 and at the beginning of the firmware update my PC froze and I restarted it.
The oscilloscope now does not turn on, when I connect it to the PC the power button stays on and if I remove the batteries and reconnect the power button it stays blinking.
Is there a way to retrieve the oscilloscope ??
Help please !!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2020-7-8 15:56:27 | Show all posts
Edited by amy at 2020-7-8 15:59

Connect the scope to your computer via the USB cable and turn off the scope. Press F1 and hold on, press power button at the sametime, release aF1 after 2 seconds, will the buttons in the lower right corner flash red and green? And is there a new device(maybe named STM Device in DFU Mode) found in device manager?

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-7-9 08:20:47 | Show all posts
I already fixed it using the usb to ttl converter and also connecting the vcc pin, thanks

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Hello, I have a 2c42 and at the beginning of the firmware update my PC crashed and restarted.
The oscilloscope now does not turn on, when I connect it to the PC the on / off button remains on and if I remove the batteries and reconnect the on / off button it is flashing.
Is there a way to recover the oscilloscope ?? I was also reading some posts that use a usb adapter module ttl rs232 pl2303 hx how do I do this step by step and what files do I use? I took a look at this dolink video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uF2fdVxx1E
Help please !!

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time The day before yesterday 21:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Marceloo replied at 2020-7-9 08:20
I already fixed it using the usb to ttl converter and also connecting the vcc pin, thanks

how did you get it? What files did you use?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

QQ|Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2020-8-15 09:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.496655 second(s), 21 queries .