All rotary buttons are without effects- DSO5202P

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2020-6-10 04:13:28 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Dadhyo at 2020-6-10 04:15

the same problem with a dso5202p. All rotating buttons have no effect as if they were not connected. I cleaned the wires, but nothing has to change. If anyone has a solution because apparently this outage is recurring on the DSOs.
there are several people who have the same problem.
the dso is only 1,5 year old.
Everything works very well except the rotating buttons. The car works very well.

Thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2020-6-10 19:49:46 | Show the author posts only
Hello, in order to try to repair the DSO that is 1 year and a half , is it possible to have a schematic of the device? I searched the web but I found nothing.   Thank you.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
3#
Post time 2020-6-12 09:53:53 | Show the author posts only
Please perform self-calibration (Utility->Calibrate), after that, is there an error code pop up?

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
4#
 Author| Post time 2020-6-13 05:33:29 | Show the author posts only
Hello, the problem is that the dso works 2 minutes and after all the rotating buttons are disabled and 2 hours later it works again. and so on randomly. I put the latest firmware and I launched Autocalibrate. There is no error code and everything looks good. Thank you for your attention.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2020-6-18 21:43:19 | Show the author posts only
Hello

Do you have a Hantek agent who does the repairs of the oscilloscopes for France?
The guarantee is 3 years, but in France only 2 years?
I found on the internet a Hantek agent but did not do the repairs if one did not buy directly from you. Hantek.fr.
Is that normal?
Hantek France is Hantek's official distributor but will only provide warranty and technical service to customers who have purchased your product on the Hantek.fr website.
We do not provide any coverage or assistance to products purchased from other distributors or platforms such as eBay amazone aliexpress or the like."

Thank you

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-6-23 16:56:46 | Show the author posts only
Can the self-calibration pass? Did it report an error?
Hantek can provide free repair, but you need to bear the freight to and from China.
If you can accept it, please provide me the SN of the device, there will be sales to help you deal with it.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2020-6-28 00:47:06 | Show the author posts only
Hello,
When I start the auto-calibration I have no error message.
All is well.
Transport costs are too expensive to send a package to China (89 Euros). It is not profitable. I'll try to fix it myself and if I can't, I will throw the device in the trash. I will buy a device in my country next time. it's better. Thank you for your answers.
have a good day

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2020-11-6 04:17:49 | Show the author posts only
Good morning

Not had much time to try to repair the DSO 5202P because of the COVID19 that is rampant in our country.
I disassembled the case and checked the slick wires that communicate with the front card.
Apparently no bad contact.
I tried to find a schematic on the web but I found nothing.
In order to try to repair the front fa?ade, can you give me the schematic (if possible).
Or tell me which circuit the problem would be on.  You've probably dealt with this subject successfully.
I have a doubt about the HC393....
Thanks in advance
Best regars

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time 2020-11-22 08:26:17 | Show the author posts only

hello, I managed to find time (because of covid 19) to repair the 5202P. All the rotary encoder knobs no longer worked. I looked at the multiplexing part of the buttons. They are all connected together. It only takes one defective button for all to be blocked. they must therefore isolate the buttons one at a time and put the power back on until the one that is faulty is found.
To do this, you have to unsolder the 2 diodes of a button and switch on the dso again. In theory 8 buttons so 8 tests to do. For me, I was lucky, on the first try I immediately hit the defective button. The more delicate and unsolder the button. Then you have to open the rotary button (very fragile) and tighten the 3 sliders inside (be careful very fragile) and reassemble the button. test the button with a multimeter. More than resoldering the diodes and the button. THE DSO 5202P performs better than when I bought it. I am very happy that the device is working again. Good luck for those who have the same problem with their DSO.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 2020-12-3 21:05:48 | Show the author posts only
Hello, here after several days of testing after repairing the dso, everything works well.  But I'm going to make a few remarks anyway. On the mother card there is a 4-legged regulator which is located on the fan side that heats up enormously. I measured the temperature and it is not far from 100 degrees, I had to put a small aluminum plate to try to cool the component. It should also be noted that the 3 BNC in front heats, is this normal? could not check without dissuishing the armour. If anyone noticed, for the record.  Thank you
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-20 02:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.167031 second(s), 20 queries .