Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 309|Reply: 6

All rotary buttons are without effects- DSO5202P

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2020-6-10 04:13:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Dadhyo at 2020-6-10 04:15

the same problem with a dso5202p. All rotating buttons have no effect as if they were not connected. I cleaned the wires, but nothing has to change. If anyone has a solution because apparently this outage is recurring on the DSOs.
there are several people who have the same problem.
the dso is only 1,5 year old.
Everything works very well except the rotating buttons. The car works very well.

Thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-6-10 19:49:46 | Show all posts
Hello, in order to try to repair the DSO that is 1 year and a half , is it possible to have a schematic of the device? I searched the web but I found nothing.   Thank you.

Threads

Credits

中级会员

Credits
Post time 2020-6-12 09:53:53 | Show all posts
Please perform self-calibration (Utility->Calibrate), after that, is there an error code pop up?

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-6-13 05:33:29 | Show all posts
Hello, the problem is that the dso works 2 minutes and after all the rotating buttons are disabled and 2 hours later it works again. and so on randomly. I put the latest firmware and I launched Autocalibrate. There is no error code and everything looks good. Thank you for your attention.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-6-18 21:43:19 | Show all posts
Hello

Do you have a Hantek agent who does the repairs of the oscilloscopes for France?
The guarantee is 3 years, but in France only 2 years?
I found on the internet a Hantek agent but did not do the repairs if one did not buy directly from you. Hantek.fr.
Is that normal?
Hantek France is Hantek's official distributor but will only provide warranty and technical service to customers who have purchased your product on the Hantek.fr website.
We do not provide any coverage or assistance to products purchased from other distributors or platforms such as eBay amazone aliexpress or the like."

Thank you

Threads

Credits

中级会员

Credits
Post time 2020-6-23 16:56:46 | Show all posts
Can the self-calibration pass? Did it report an error?
Hantek can provide free repair, but you need to bear the freight to and from China.
If you can accept it, please provide me the SN of the device, there will be sales to help you deal with it.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-6-28 00:47:06 | Show all posts
Hello,
When I start the auto-calibration I have no error message.
All is well.
Transport costs are too expensive to send a package to China (89 Euros). It is not profitable. I'll try to fix it myself and if I can't, I will throw the device in the trash. I will buy a device in my country next time. it's better. Thank you for your answers.
have a good day
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

QQ|Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2020-7-12 18:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.503336 second(s), 21 queries .