Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

Return to list New
Author: FSC

DSO4072c AFG AM modulation frequencies

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2020-5-24 19:29:18 | Show all posts
wangshuang replied at 2020-5-23 14:44
New firmware has been released, you can download corresponding file in Hantek website:
http://hant ...

Good afternoon!
On this topic, the new firmware practically did not fix anything. The only thing that is fixed is that the carrier frequency is now not divided in half.
Below are screenshots that show that the carrier frequency is shifted relative to the frequency deviation set by the value. I ask developers to finally study what the spectrum of the FM signal looks like! Why are we doing this here? This is a school? Why are they relentlessly releasing a product unsuitable for work ?! I was hoping that a couple of frames in the previous posts would be enough to understand what was going on.

This is what the spectrum of the fm signal should look like.
This is how it looks on my oscilloscope DSO4102c , but from an external generator.

And further. I wrote in a neighboring post about the terrible color scheme of the themes of this device. No one answered me. Can you really make out the line at the bottom of the screen? I assure you - on the screen it reads even worse than this screenshot. Perhaps this gives joy to the developers so, I’m not afraid of it, to mock buyers?
Give us the opportunity to redefine the colors in the theme ourselves! It's horrible! Is it really not visible ?!

I want to apologize to those who may have offended my words, but I can no longer tolerate. I purchased your device for work, but I'm starting to regret it .....

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2020-6-9 18:29:27 | Show all posts
Edited by pavlenkoa at 2020-6-9 18:35

Why is there no answer?
I want to use your device, but I can’t. It does not work as stated in the specifications! Please correct your flaws. Why am I forced to ask for this? Aren't you ashamed of your professionalism?

Imagine that you bought a car that turns anywhere, just not right! In addition, his speedometer is made purple, and on it are pink numbers that you can only see if you stop! What would you say about the manufacturers of this device? But they can’t, but you can produce such devices ?! I’m already thinking about buying an additional external generator, since my work must be done, and your car, even after repair (updating), has not learned how to drive to the right. And judging by the speed of your response to comments, he will never go.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2020-6-12 10:01:30 | Show all posts
Sorry for the late reply, the product engineer is already revising, and then release a new version, I will inform you in time.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2020-7-5 15:08:49 | Show all posts
Hello! There is no answer for a very long time. A month has passed. The oscilloscope generator in modulation mode cannot be used. Please speed up the development of the software.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2020-7-6 09:57:14 | Show all posts
pavlenkoa replied at 2020-7-5 15:08
Hello! There is no answer for a very long time. A month has passed. The oscilloscope generator in mo ...

Sorry. A new version will be released next week.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2020-7-21 20:58:41 | Show all posts
wangshuang replied at 2020-7-6 09:57
Sorry. A new version will be released next week.

Good afternoon, a long time has passed and the problem has not been resolved. The update from 06/11/20 did not touch on this topic - everything remained the same. DS4102c

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2020-7-22 18:14:46 | Show all posts
pavlenkoa replied at 2020-7-21 20:58
Good afternoon, a long time has passed and the problem has not been resolved. The update from 06/1 ...

Hantek has released the latest firmware.
http://hantek.com.cn/products/detail/4163

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2020-8-2 19:19:59 | Show all posts
I installed the latest firmware. The problem is not solved!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of sending you screenshots! Are your engineers having trouble identifying and fixing the problem on their own? Check out what we have been doing here since winter! I am sending a description of the same error - you write to me to download the latest firmware, I download it and see that the problem is not solved. I am sending screenshots again. It will go on forever. I want to hear the answer from your management - will a problem be solved that is not a problem for other manufacturers at all? Or is it beyond the power of your engineers? Write about it on the first page of your site! "WE CAN'T RELEASE PRODUCTS WORKING CORRECTLY!"

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2020-9-5 00:18:04 | Show all posts
Good day! I'm afraid to seem too persistent, but I want to ask: will anyone make a workable generator in DSO4102c? Is the topic of a non-working generator, for the purchase of which many paid, no longer interests anyone?

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-11-4 16:50:54 | Show all posts
Hi pavlenkoa,
no I still have also the same issue and as I am a developer of embedded software and implement DSP software for measuring devices, I don't think it should be that hard to fix THAT problem!
The problem is that the calculation of the FM/AM waveform is in  my opinion- just not done in the correct way. F0 should indicate a carrier which is then modified by the modulation frequency. Not that hard... There are a lot of formulas on the net how to do it.
And also a lot of other hickups like the failing limitation of the values when turning the dials and erratic behavior of the increments when changing values.
And also the problem with the trigger position is in my opinion not fixed...

I did not have time to work a lot with the device in the last months and also got a personal reply about the questions I asked directly to the support in the spring. But I will try to follow up on that a little.

The problem is that this is very tiring and I don't see it as my duty to identify their bugs in a product I paid money for. And if they can't fix it I am open for a new device they can sent me and I will gladly use that as a beta tester and help them make it better but not when paying money for it!

cu
FSC
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-18 16:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.244783 second(s), 19 queries .