Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 6553|Reply: 0

DSO4102c Bad color theme

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2020-4-17 02:06:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
I want to ask the developers to change the themes. The only working topic is blue. You can still make out something in it. The remaining topics are useless and no one uses them in reviews on forums. Now point by point:
1. Very thin font with a thickness of only 1 pixel. Need a thicker one.
2. The highlighted menu items are made in unreadable pink on a blue background. Need a bright color.
3. The highlighted menu items are marked with a small dot. You need to have a magnifying glass to see. Need big dots.
4. The highlighting lines of the menu blocks are not visible at all. The size of the buttons is not the same, which looks unpleasant.
5. It is impossible to exit from some menu blocks - there is no end button (cancell)
6. The buttons are grouped completely on heterogeneous topics.
7. The unused gain button of the first channel could be used as a screenshot button or as a button for switching coarse - precise sensitivity of both channels.

If developers do not have enough time to bring color schemes to perfection, you can give this to users in a separate settings menu or using an external application. That would be the best option. Although the developers of DSO4204s took care of their customers - almost everything is perfect there.
I hope that the developers of my oscilloscope will not be offended by my comments. I bought an oscilloscope to use it, but using it as it is sold is very difficult.
I give an example of some changes, although I do not pretend to be an artist. Please forget to write forever in pink on a blue background !!!!!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 04:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.186588 second(s), 22 queries .