Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

12Next
Return to list New
View: 13526|Reply: 18

HDG2022B Firmware

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2019-12-27 21:26:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Where can I get the latest
Firmware and PC Software
for my HDG2022b Generator?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2019-12-31 10:31:40 | Show all posts
Sorry to answer you so late. You can get the latest firmware and software in this link : http://hantek.com/en/ProductDetail_12_149.html

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-1-4 17:45:06 | Show all posts
Thank you for your reply
There is no firmware on the
link plus the PC software does not work
with the HDG2022B the software
shows connected but nothing works.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2020-1-5 02:18:19 | Show all posts
storeman62 replied at 2020-1-4 17:45
Thank you for your reply

It's a shame the laziness and the don't care attitude from hantek's support to give an adequate answer for the inquires in this forum... maybe it is just some language/cultural barrier but there would be ways around it if you are really willing to treat your costumers better...

Anyway, I have no connection with hantek but I hope I can give you a better answer: the lower frequencies models from the HDG2000b were phased out, now they only offer the options from 30MHz (HDG2032B) and above. Apparently there were some hardware updates to these newer models but it is not clear to me what changed.
If you check the product's page and download the new manual, you will notice that apparently it was copied from the manual of the AWG model HDG6000. So it is a mess and it need to be revised, maybe the new HDG2000 is based on the higher specs HDG6000, what would be interesting.

So, the new software and manual (and FW if they ever release any) are now incompatible with the older version. I own a HDG2002B and saved the latest files for it in a google drive folder. I posted the link on EEVblog Forum some time ago: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/te ... 2531370/#msg2531370

Note: To use the PC software you need to install first the Keysight IO Visa Library

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2020-1-7 10:51:30 | Show all posts
storeman62 replied at 2020-1-4 17:45
Thank you for your reply

please send the serial number to my e-mail: wangshuang@hantek.com

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-1-18 21:17:06 | Show all posts
wangshuang replied at 2019-12-31 10:31
Sorry to answer you so late. You can get the latest firmware and software in this link : http://hant ...

Hello everyone, this link does not have firmware for the hdg2022b model. Is there a stable firmware for hdg2022?

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2023-7-22 17:30:23 | Show all posts
The Good News for you, You want to use all features , Lightroom Mod Apk   which is fully unblocked with all premium features. Mod apk is modified version by APK developer to remove restrictions. If you are a content creator  and you are looking for such a platform where you can you directly interact with your fans and make money. So you are at the right place. I’m going to tell you about the best private social platform that is Only Fans APK  which provides a unique opportunity for creators to monetize their content while fans can unlock exclusive clips and photos.  If you are looking for best action game , so you are at the correct place. Here we are going to tell you about the most trending action or fighting game of the present time that is  Mech Arena Mod APK   It is fast paced PvP shooter game which is very easy to download & install.  Mech Arena Mod APK   is the popular multiplayer fighting mobile gaming application. It is a modified version of “Robot Showdown” which also offers a series of exciting features and benefits in which the player can enjoy the game with unlimited money and coins.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2023-7-22 17:33:02 | Show all posts
To get the canon printer driver software for your printer model separately transfer to  page after entering your webpage, type the name & number of your printer in the search function and click on the search button. ij.start.canon  Download the canon printer driver software as it is the most trusted printer brand in the world and it is easy to setup and connect with any device. Visit ij.start.canon  and enter your model number to start the downloading procedure. Although the setup process seems silimar to for each Canon version , but the download and installation procedure may differ depending on various factors.  ij.start.canon  For Ij Start Canon Setup, Go with setup guidlines using web address.  And then enter model name(if printer).Now, download required canon printer drivers. Canon Printer Software for printing and scanning any type of documents is the best decision one can make and invest in a printing device. ij.start.canon  Canon Printer Setup delivers amazing printing quality.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2023-7-22 17:36:51 | Show all posts
Simply click on canon.com/ijsetup to get the complete information of the Canon Printer Software. ij.start.canon  Learn the steps to download and install your desired canon printer software and enjoy the exclusive features of itij.start.canon  Simply download the Canon PRINT App, press your printer’s Wireless Connect button and the information stored on your phone,  including your Wi-Fi? name and password, will automatically be transferred — making the overall setup process faster and easier than ever. ij.start.canon  Specifications are subject to change without notice. Connect the machine to your computer with the USB cord or pair it via Bluetooth.Download the Canon printer from  ij.start.canon  and set it up on your device.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2023-7-22 17:43:04 | Show all posts
Ij.start.canon is an official website that offers to download Canon printer drivers.  ij.start.canon  Canon printers are known for their speed and efficiency. These printers are designed to fit in every space.  You can perform printer installation by visiting ij.start.canon   from your browser.   It comes with multiple connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Ethernet.   Download printer drivers from ij.start.canon and then install and set up Canon printer and scanner device. ij.start.canon  Whether you are a new or an old canon printer user, visit the official website to download the drivers.  Ij.start.canon offers online manuals and recommended functions to provide a better understanding.  ij.start.canon  Here are a few simple steps to set up your new Canon printer.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 15:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.175005 second(s), 21 queries .