H4032L Control over HTLAHard.dll

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2019-9-27 20:38:25 | Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Dear Hantek Support,

I have two questions about the HTLAHard.dll SDK interface.

The first one: How can I select the external Sampling Inputs: ["CLKARise", "CLKB Rise", "CLKA Fall", "CLKB Fall", "CLKA R or F", "CLKB R orF"] as shown in the attached picture over the HTLAHard.dll?

The second one: Wenn I connect one LA-Device to the computer, I getallways true on function call DevConnect(unsigned short nDevIndex) with nDevIndex 0 to 63. I can't determine how many Devices are connected tocomputer.Is ther a possible solution to detect the connected devices?
I have two devices with possible different versions, but I can't check this. The function ReadDevVersion() signature and access withhin the HTLAHard.dll isn't descripted int the SDK_HTLAHardDLL-EN.doc.

kind reguards
René Pecher

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2019-9-29 20:58:14 | Show all posts
But how can setup these external sampling triggers over the HTLAHard.dll? In the delivered documentation SDK_HTLAHardDLL-EN.doc are only the internal sampling rates from 400MS - 1kS are descriped.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
3#
 Author| Post time 2019-9-30 22:43:10 | Show all posts
Perfect thank you

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
4#
 Author| Post time 2020-5-30 03:45:31 | Show all posts
Hello again,

I have a new question. In the documentation SDK_HTLAHardDLL-EN.doc of the HTLAHard.dll is the function ReadCollectStatus() descriptive. This function returns '0' when the logic analyzer is not triggered and when it is triggered but the data sample / capture is still active. If both are done, the function returns '1'.

Is there a way get only the current trigger state from the device?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-5-2 18:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.166402 second(s), 21 queries .