Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

12Next
Return to list New
View: 13899|Reply: 19

USB disk partition

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2019-9-27 14:00:34 | Show all posts |Read mode

If the USB stick can be identified, but failure to save files or upgrade, please follow the following steps to check.

1. The storage space of USB stick is less than 32G.

2. Confirm that the format of U-disk is FAT32. If not, format it as FAT32.

3. If all the above conditions are met, failure to save files or upgrade. Please refer to the following attachment to do partition of USB stick.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eqlp9n ... 0partition.zip?dl=0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-1-14 10:15:59 | Show all posts
Hello,

I know this answer is a bit outdated, but I bought a DSO5202P digital oscilloscope just a few days ago and I had the same problem. I only comment to catch any other users looking for a solution.

So in my case the process was to format my usb stick with another program.
I used Rufus 3.13 software, with settings as shown in the image below.

Note that there may be a limit to the size of the partition that the oscilloscope can use.
In this case, we do not need to buy a new stick, we just destroy the old partition, and create a new one, using only part of the available capacity. (in my case 16GB)
Just search for the procedure, its an easy task that can be done from windows.

Hope I helped,
Hermes Daviskas

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-8-1 16:23:52 | Show all posts
A Rufus format worked for me too!
Thanks

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-12-11 23:18:22 | Show all posts
我按照上面方法格式化以后,还是会报警,无法读到程序

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-12-11 23:31:49 | Show all posts
13512543695 replied at 2021-12-11 23:18
我按照上面方法格式化以后,还是会报警,无法读到程序

报警提示0XFE

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-12-14 13:41:19 | Show all posts

请上传错误提示的图片,及U盘中文件列表图片。

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2023-6-15 18:52:36 | Show all posts
whatcanthenewbingchatdo -  Microsoft Bing has been continuously working on enhancing its search capabilities and user experience.  If you are referring to go0gleai  it generally encompasses a wide range of artificial intelligence (AI) initiatives and technologies developed by Google. view/ai bard  has been actively involved in research and development in the field of AI, and their AI technologies are utilized in various Google products and services.bing ai image generator helps you generate AI images with DALL-E right from the sidebar in Microsoft Edge. Given a text prompt, our AI will generate a set of images matching that prompt.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2023-6-15 18:53:24 | Show all posts
It's possible that since my knowledge cutoff, there have been updates or new features introduced to bing chat gpt  or conversational capabilities. The  new bing chat  powered by ChatGPT launched 100 days ago. The chatbot has seen several updates since then, including some significant changes, but the tool just got another boost. bing ai chatbot  now supports visual answers, better formatting, and the option to share conversations. Microsoft announced these features for Bing earlier this month, but they are all live today. bing image creator  preview will also be available in Microsoft Edge, making it the first and only browser with an integrated AI-powered image generator.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2023-6-15 18:54:56 | Show all posts
Microsoft newly launched the new bing chat on February 7, 2023 announced the new Bing in a very limited preview.  new bing   It comes the announcement day after Google announced its AI chatbot, Google Bard. The new Bing chat is available on May 4, 2023, to anyone who's willing to sign in to Bing with their Microsoft account. To use bing ai chat  Image Creator in Edge, simply click the Bing Image Creator icon in the sidebar to create your image or invoke from bing ai chat  in Edge. what can the new bing chat do  - Bing Chat update brings bevy of new features, including visual answers, improved formatting, and sharing conversations. google ai  covers a diverse set of areas, including natural language processing, computer vision, machine learning, deep learning, robotics, and more.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2023-6-15 18:56:15 | Show all posts
Roblox Condo Games  is popular for its wide array of games that appeal to players of all ages. With this, more players are looking for the most thrilling game, such as horror, shooting, and even mature content.  gbwhatsapp pro apk download latest version v20.50 android  - WhatsApp, the most used messaging and chat app in the world, as it could not be otherwise, has dozens of MODs, such as WhatsApp Plus, developed by several teams that aim to improve its features. WhatsApp Gold APK Latest Version v24.00  is the new modified mod of Original WhatsApp for Android users with unlimited amazing and exciting features. WhatsApp Gold has been created by Altornedo7, also known as Nasser. GBWhatsApp Pro APK Version v17.20  is a changed model of GBWhatsApp. It is taken into consideration to be one of the satisfactory variations of WhatsApp Plus due to its many excellent capabilities.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-28 18:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.246728 second(s), 22 queries .