Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 15545|Reply: 6

Suggestions for the HT2000 series scopes

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2019-9-11 14:17:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by OASJ2YSeeEhBQo1 at 2019-9-16 12:26

The handheld ht2xx2 is a very nice device, but I think it has some points that could be improved, specially the lack of automatic measurements and the use of the direction keys to adjust the vertical and horizontal scales.

So, another day I saw this little 1ch oscilloscope and I decided to get one to compare. It is not perfect, but at least it offers many measurement options to choose from and implement it beautifuly. The screen is the same size as the Hantek and it shows the values in small boxes on the botton of the screen, this way I still can see the waveform. The hantek instead, shows a big banner right on top of the signal that I want to see, blocking it, and I only get max/min and freq values.

Another point is the menu button, I press it once and the menu options appears, I press it again the menu closes. So simple, so efficient. Why in my 2d42 I have to wait endeless 15s for the menu to clear the screen every time I have to change an option? That is annoying.

I also think that using Up/down keys to set the volts/div scale and right/left keys to adjust the timebase is more intuitive.

I hope that Hantek could consider some of this suggestions, that would really improve the usabiliy of the device.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2019-9-20 00:06:42 | Show all posts
К сожалению, это просто бизнес. И уже очевидно что модель останется как есть с мелкими незначительными изменениями и не факт что в лучшую сторону. Последние прошивки  одна кривее другой - и причина не в руках.
Понятно что потенциал есть - но видимо издержки настолько высоки, что получилось сделать только привлекательную игрушку и ее хорошо продать, а критики мало потому что люди еще надеются, а жаль - хорошо начиналось.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-9-19 23:36:26 | Show all posts
The lack of a reply from the manufacturer clearly shows their disinterest in take feedback from the costumers to improve their product. Apparently they believe that simply showing a line on the screen is a great thing and that it is good enough.

That is a shame, because the product has great potential but it's being intentionally capped by laziness in develop the software a little further.

People want the product but as soon as they use it they get frustrated by its imposed limitations. Well whatever, nobody cares, I'm just a wasting my time here.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2019-9-11 17:05:38 | Show all posts
Согласен! Полностью поддерживаю. Управление в Хантек очень напрягает! Особенно перепутанные стрелки и ожидание исчезновения меню.
Жаль, что разработчикам наплевать на наше мнение.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2019-9-20 16:44:14 | Show all posts
Sorry, without extra buttons to close the menu, we can shorten the time for the menu to automatically close.

Due to insufficient storage space, more measurement items can not be displayed. We plan to add more measurement functions, but up to six measurements can be displayed on the screen.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-9-22 01:26:44 | Show all posts
Edited by OASJ2YSeeEhBQo1 at 2019-9-23 13:44
amy replied at 2019-9-20 16:44
Sorry, without extra buttons to close the menu, we can shorten the time for the menu to automaticall ...

Thanks for reply. I can't understand why would you need an extra button to close the menu. Simply use the same menu buttons (menu, channel, time and trigger) to toggle the options on and off: Press the button once the options appears on the screen, press the button again the menu closes.

If you can add up to six measurements to this device that would be perfect. It is more than enough for the majority of the applications.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2021-6-11 17:20:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Amy: no extra buttons are required to close the menu immediately - simply make the buttons toggle the menu on & off - I E press to turn on, press again to turn off. So simple. The 15s delay is absolutely absurd - I can't believe Hantek released it like that.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-28 23:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.168935 second(s), 23 queries .