Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 7716|Reply: 3

Hantek 1008A Slow / Not Recognised

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2019-9-7 20:30:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey guys,
I have just bought the Hantek 1008A. I was just scoping a MAP sensor in a car (@ 500.0ms / 5.0v / channel 1) and I noticed the display was very slow. If I raised the revs of the car the data would not display almost until the end of the screen, then they would just appear - so it HAD been measuring, but it didn't display it. It seemed to work at normal speed right near the end of the measuring / screen.
Since then, I tried restarting / updating my laptop (thinking it may have been a problem with my laptop) and now when I start the Hantek software it ALWAYS says ""No device was found. Run in demo mode?". This is happening when my device is already plugged in, and if I select No and go into it as usual and then plug my device in it wont scope / doesn't seem to recognise it's there.
Anything anyone can help me with?

Thanks!

Regards,
Gary.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2019-9-10 08:42:54 | Show all posts
What your system is now?You may uninstall the driver and install again.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2019-9-10 09:32:31 | Show all posts
I explained in another thread a step by step to manually reinstall the USB drivers for the 1008C that always works for me. Check if it helps you https://www.eediscuss.com/forum. ... 2&fromuid=26055

You can also try to use another USB cable.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-9-16 20:44:36 | Show all posts
Seems it was a combination of a bad USB cable and I needed to follow your un/installation steps.
It seems to be working fine now.
It still sometimes, when scoping, doesn't load the first half of the page (reading) then it just appears on the screen and scopes normally for the second half of the screen. It eventually figures itself out though.

Thanks for your help!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 04:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.158518 second(s), 21 queries .