Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 102|Reply: 2

Hantek 1008A Slow / Not Recognised

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2019-9-7 20:30:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey guys,
I have just bought the Hantek 1008A. I was just scoping a MAP sensor in a car (@ 500.0ms / 5.0v / channel 1) and I noticed the display was very slow. If I raised the revs of the car the data would not display almost until the end of the screen, then they would just appear - so it HAD been measuring, but it didn't display it. It seemed to work at normal speed right near the end of the measuring / screen.
Since then, I tried restarting / updating my laptop (thinking it may have been a problem with my laptop) and now when I start the Hantek software it ALWAYS says ""No device was found. Run in demo mode?". This is happening when my device is already plugged in, and if I select No and go into it as usual and then plug my device in it wont scope / doesn't seem to recognise it's there.
Anything anyone can help me with?

Thanks!

Regards,
Gary.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
What your system is now?You may uninstall the driver and install again.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
I explained in another thread a step by step to manually reinstall the USB drivers for the 1008C that always works for me. Check if it helps you https://www.eediscuss.com/forum. ... 2&fromuid=26055

You can also try to use another USB cable.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

QQ|Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2019-9-16 09:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.438840 second(s), 21 queries .