HANTEK 6022BL on Win 7 Prof HP Pavilion AMD 64 dual core

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2019-2-24 00:02:22 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I just unpacked and installed my HANTEK6022BL, realising that the driver did not install correctly

I then tried a manual install, but it always ends with a Windows blue screen unexpected error and shutdown.

I then looked up the latest drivers from HANTEK website, and tried those after doing the uninstall procedures described there also.
Still the end result is the same.

There also seems to be a bit of confusion about how to use the H&P button on the rear of the unit, and which of the USB plugs to use, there are both a black and a red USB plug comming out of the USB cable, but only the black seems to be recognised.

I hope someone can help resolving this very anoying issue, as I really want to start using my scope and analyser.
The program itself actualy is able to start on my PC, but just stands there searching for the device.

br
Steen

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
2#
Post time 2019-2-25 11:58:09 | Show the author posts only
Hantek's USB drivers are a mess. Try to do this: Open the Windows Device Manager and mark the option "Show hidden devices" in "View" menu. Remove all Hantek drivers. Unplug an plug the device again to confirm that there is no driver left in the system. When you see only the yellow exclamation mark, download the latest drivers from Hantek and manually install the Win 10 driver (even if you are using Windows 7), apparently this is the newest driver and what worked better for me. I am using Win 10 but I tested it in a Win7 VM too.
Try to plug the device in a different USB port as well.

Regarding the button at the back, it is simple: keep it pressed (H position) to use the oscilloscope with Hantek's USB driver and software. With the button in the position P (unpressed) the device will use the fx2 usb driver, then you can use the Saleae Logic software for the logic analyzer (limited to only 8ch). You need to unplug and plug again the device to the usb port every time you press the button for it to work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5tFnaFK7qs

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
3#
Post time 2019-2-25 13:30:42 | Show the author posts only
Sir, what is the operation system of your scope?
You need to press down H/P button to H position to use and update the driver.
The red connector of the USB cable is auxiliary power supply.
The black connector is data communication and main power supply.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-25 15:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.158631 second(s), 20 queries .