Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 7311|Reply: 1
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Developping own software with DLL (SDK) for Hantek 6000BC series (6254BC)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2019-2-9 11:09:57 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hello and Happy New Year!
I just purchased your 6254BC model and everything seems to work properly with both the device and your software But I would be very happy if you can kindly help me with the following problem. I give a long detailed explanation but the answer would be very short.
- What do I want to do?
I want to integrate your device in my own software by making use of the DLLs you provide (with the purpose of acquiring data in real time and do some advanced signal processing). However, I'm having a hard time understanding the initialization protocol.

- How am I proceeding?
I downloaded the last SDK version from your website and I'm using the x64 'HTHardDll.dll'. I'm following the 'SDK_HTHardDLL-EN.pdf' manual to understand which functions I should call and in which order. In particular, I'm following the flowchart included in your manual. With that being said, this is my current sequence of function calls:
  dsoHTDeviceConnect
  dsoSetUSBBus
  dsoInitHard
  dsoHTADCCHModGain  --> this function call fails
  dsoHTReadCalibrationData
  dsoHTSetSampleRate
  dsoHTSetCHAndTrigger
  dsoHTSetRamAndTrigerControl
  dsoHTSetCHPos
  dsoHTSetVTriggerLevel
  dsoHTSetTrigerMode
  dsoHTStartCollectData
  dsoHTGetState  --> within a while loop until bit 1 changes value (that happens after few iterations)
  dsoSDGetData --> this function call fails
In addition, I'm also looking at the sample code you provide. But there are some discrepancies with the functions used there; for example, the QTDSO starts like this:
  dsoHTSetCHAndTriggerVB

dsoSetUSBBus
  dsoInitADCOnce --> this function DOES NOT EXIST in the DLL file (at least in the 64-bit version)

- Where am I stuck?
Right now I'm able to see the 6254BC device and communicate with it. In particular, I am able to obtain:
- the correct FPGA version number.
- start data collection and see a change in the right bit with 'dsoHTGetState', meaning new data have been collected and are available.
However, I am not able to receive any data with 'dsoSDGetData'. Also, the function calls to 'dsoSetUSBBus' and 'dsoHTADCCHModGain' always fail.
So my feeling is that I'm missing something in the initialization process.

- What are my questions?
1. My main petition is this one: could you please provide me with the right sequence of function calls that must be made during initializatin for the x64 dll file, one by one?
2. It seems the last 64-bit DLL version hasn't been updated since July 2016, whereas the 32-bit is more recent (May 2018). Is there a more recent version of the DLL or, more importantly, the manual? Note that the Qt sample code you provide calls the 'dsoInitADCOnce' function which doesn't even seem to be included in the DLL. So my second question is: could you please provide me with the last version of the Qt code?

Thank you in advance!
(:-D)

Oscar

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
Post time 2019-2-13 09:54:11 | Show the author posts only

First of all, I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
We do not recommend customers to use the X64 DLL for secondary development, because there is no difference in performance, and most computers support 32-bit DLLs. Regarding the secondary development of QT, the correct call of the function refers to the VC code step by step. Our DLL file has many versions, but the Demo of VC is always correct. If you want to use QT for secondary development, please refer to VC Demo.
if you have any further question :zhangguoping@hantek.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-19 11:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.161442 second(s), 21 queries .