Win 10 cannot find 6022BE?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2019-1-21 10:55:56 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi,

I have a Hantek 6022BE but it is not detected by my Windows operating system.  I have even unplugged the cable from my printer that works correctly and plugged the USB cable directly into the 6022 but the Hantek is not detected at all.  Windows does not show the message that it has found a new device and when I open the Hantek software the display never shows any 'scope traces from the 6022 and the Hantek software always says it is looking for the device.  It worked correctly last year with Windows 7 (32bit) on this computer and the only thing I have changed is I installed Windows 7 (64bit) a few moths ago.

I have downloaded the software from your site.

Every other device is working correctly. What am I doing incorrectly with the Hantek?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
Post time 2019-1-21 11:05:55 | Show the author posts only
Dear sir,accordding to your description,there could be something wrong with communications between 6022BE and the PC USB port.Unplug the USB lead from 6022BE and the PC,and replug it into them.Make sure to plug the lead steadily.Windows is expected to find a new hardware is attached.If it doesnot work,change another PC to test or change a USB lead to examine.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-26 03:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.142336 second(s), 20 queries .