Electronic Engineer Discuss

Author: AxGxP
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Hantek2000 bugs and wishes (2c42,2d42,2c72,2d72)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
1#
Post time 2019-8-2 00:43:36 | Show all posts
Edited by OASJ2YSeeEhBQo1 at 2019-8-3 08:52

I also would like to add a vote to weight in favor of some improvements to this device, specially:

- Hide menu on second press of button [Menu]
- I agree that it is more intuitive and make more sense to use Up-Down keys to change volts/div settings and left-right to change the time base, but then you would have to use other combination of buttons to move the trace level or the vertical trigger on the screen, so I understand the choises made by Hantek.
- Add a few more options to the "measure" menu, at least the ability to get RMS and peak-to-peak values.
- FFT could be useful, but I don't think the hardware is capable of handle the calculations in a way to make it usable, so I wouldn't bother. The PC software is also buggy and sluggish, so if you really need FFT it's better look else where.
- The PC software can log the multimeter data, but it is very basic and you can't chose time interval nor stop the capture (software bug)

- And my main request: please, please, please open source the software or at least release the comunication protocol documentation so people can improve the PC software or write an alternative.The software provided is very limited, what is a shame since the hardware is not bad (for its price range) and this device could be a lot more interesting with a better software support.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-5-3 12:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.164815 second(s), 20 queries .