Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 7090|Reply: 1

Technical Enquiry for Hantek 6074BC

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2018-11-19 00:58:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Good day,

I bought your Oscilloscope Hantek 6074BC with serial number 641006382 recently. I have been able to install the software and it is working properly but I need some technical advise from you.

I am a PhD student in Federal University of Technology Minna, Nigeria and i am working on a thesis in the area of Petroleum Pipeline Monitoring. I intend to use your oscilloscope for data capturing of signals from sensors in an experiment to mimick a real pipeline rig. The purpose of the experiments is to detect damage in a pipeline. External forces are to be introduced on the PVC pipe i am using in the experiment and the sensors connected to the oscilloscope and placed along the PVC pipe are meant to capture the vibration and send to the oscilloscope which should process this signals and display on a laptop screen.

Please i am new to your product so I would like to know what configurations do you think would work best for me with your oscilloscope to enable me carry out my experiments as summarized above successfully? The idea is to see the captured signals at the first sensor closest to the introduced external force at a certain amplitude on the laptop display, then see the gradual decrease on the subsequent sensors until it comes to a minimum.

Using this oscilloscope, please what configurations on the oscilloscope will enable me achieve this?

I eagerly await your prompt response. Thank you in anticipation.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
Post time 2018-11-29 09:35:07 | Show all posts
Sir, How long does the signal change take?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-28 18:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.157303 second(s), 21 queries .