Electronic Engineer Discuss

Title: 6074BD software not connecting [Print this page]

Author: riy    Time: 2018-3-5 00:10
Title: 6074BD software not connecting
Edited by riy at 2018-3-5 00:11

I have purchased a new 6074BD from ebay and installed newest 6000BD series software from hantek website. The device is seen correctly in device manager, but when I launch an application nothing happens. If i disconnect the oscilloscope the application immidiately appears and status "searching device" is shown. If I connect the oscilloscope while application is running, nothing happens, it just remains "searching device". And the red light near CH1 is always blinking.
I`ve tried diffenert versions of drivers and software, also tried their combinations, but it is always the same thing.

OS Win7 x64 Professional, s/n of 6074BD is 642000186

Please, help!

[attach]2058[/attach]   [attach]2057[/attach]

Author: QMESAR    Time: 2018-3-5 17:04
Hi
Why are you connecting the RED and the Black USB connector on the PC side,
Try to use only the Black connector connected to your USB port.
I expect connecting both puts the device in some Firmware upgrade mode

Author: riy    Time: 2018-3-5 19:19
I`ve seen in all videos people are connecting both ports. I thought it`s for taking more power from USB, so I connected both too.
Tried to connect only black one - nothing changed.

Author: amy    Time: 2018-3-7 16:49
riy replied at 2018-3-5 19:19
I`ve seen in all videos people are connecting both ports. I thought it`s for taking more power from  ...

Sir, when you connect the device to your computer, what is the device corresponding to in the device manager? Please give me a screenshot to study.

Welcome to Electronic Engineer Discuss (https://www.eediscuss.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2